Mattheo's 'dreaded' birthday - Part 13

Sunday 30th October 1994, 15:20pm.
Hogwarts Grounds.

"So, are we going to the Hogsmeade fair or not?" Theo asked confused after Pansy and Draco had spent the last 15 minutes arguing about the Halloween Hogsmeade fair that happened every year.

"No!"
"Yes!"

Both of them shouting caused Theo to roll his eyes and drop back so he was laying on the grass. He rested his arm over his eyes choosing to simply ignore the two of them. Draco and Pansy kept talking over each other loudly, catching the attention of other students who were passing by during their afternoons. Blaise, Mattheo, Katie and Lorenzo all watched the two of them keep arguing, exchanging looks of boredom.

"Right, right, both of you shut the fuck up" Lorenzo finally butted in. Causing Pansy and Draco to both side eye him. Lorenzo remained firm in his words.
"It's Matt's 18th birthday, he'll decide if we go to the fair or not" Lorenzo said as he gestured over to Mattheo. Mattheo's face lit up slightly at being crowned the decider. This statement caused Theo to sit back up.

"So, what's it gonna be mate?" Theo asked Mattheo with a smirk and making a gesture of a scaring someone. Mattheo smirked back at him.

"We're going to the fair." Mattheo said confidently causing Pansy to cheer and wrap her arm around him in a hug, Theo, Katie and Blaise all applauded, whilst Lorenzo nodded smugly at Draco. Draco rolled his eyes and simply lay down, his head resting on Pansy's leg.

"Cheer up spoil sport, it'll be fun" Pansy said to Draco as she began playing with his hair calmly, their argument seeming to completely disappear.

"Yeah, it's so much fun listening to kids shriek all night about things less scary than what we actually learn about. It's pathetic" Draco remarked with another roll of his eyes.

"You're just upset because you freaked out at the scare maze last year" Theo remarked, nudging Draco's leg.

"They didn't specify that they had added mandrakes to the maze! It screamed in my ear!" Draco retorted defensively causing the others to laugh at his outburst. Pansy patted Draco's head supportively.

"Poor Draco, scared of a baby mandrake" Mattheo teased as he patted Draco's leg in fake support causing Draco to kick his hand away.

"Oh fuck off you lot" Draco said frustratedly whilst cracking a smile at their teasing. Pansy placed her hands on his face and began to squish his face whilst Draco closed his eyes.

"Are we gonna do group costumes?" Blaise asked which caused Pansy to gasp immediately. Lorenzo, Draco and Theo all shot him a glare and each of them kicked him. "Ow! What?! What?!" Blaise shouted as he moved away from their reach.

"Yes! We must!" Pansy shouted as she pushed Draco's head off her lap and got up onto her knees looking between them all. "We need a group idea! It will be perfect!"

"Blaise, this is why you have to be the quiet one." Draco told him with a glare. "Because when you talk, this happens" Draco added as he nodded towards Pansy. Blaise shrugged as Pansy made her way towards him, sitting in his lap and wrapping her arm around his shoulder.

"What kind of costumes do we do? Sexy, spooky, we can't do basics!" Pansy began theorising ignoring the boys protests.
"Katie! Ideas now!" Pansy said clicking at Katie who looked between the boys and then at Pansy.

"Why me?" Katie asked in slight shock.

"Because if anyone can, it's you. A group costume idea for 7 people." Pansy told her, Blaise and Mattheo both nodded since they were quite on board with the idea, whilst Theo, Draco and Lorenzo sent her pleading looks not to answer.