Chapter-10

According to Siya

I didn't know that today's witch was going to go so well. Today was the best day for me since this year started. Early in the morning I thought that I would have to remain feverish the whole day, but not only did I get a full meal today, but I am going to get a full breakfast here every day from them.
But I'm worried about her boy. I was so busy eating that I did not pay attention to him. It seems that his health is very bad.
Should I go to meet him?
I must have asked myself this question at least 10 times. At last I told myself yes and I found my way to the medical room. I noticed that there used to be only one doctor there at this time because perhaps she was busy at this time because there was no one there at that time.
" Is there anyone inside?  Can I step in?”
When I did not get any response, I slowly entered my garden and tried to look around. I saw that the medical room was very big, there was a doctor's chair and table in front, which had many medicines and doctors' stuff which scared me. Especially with the doctor's scissors.
I want to become a famous fashion designer, so scissors will always be in my hand but it does not look good in the doctor's hand. On top of that, a small injection, the smaller it appears, the more pain it causes. I don't understand who invented all these things. If only I had paid attention to a little history, I might have known.
When I went inside, I found a boy lying on the bed whose big belly was visible from a distance. I saw that he was sleeping at this time and the sound of his snoring was slowly spreading everywhere. He had a drip in his hand and was sleeping happily.
" Are you awake or sleeping?”
When I did not get any response from him, I was about to go back when he called out.
" Is there anyone here? I need a drink of water."
When I looked around, there was no one else there, so I handed her the water bottle kept there. At first he did not give any response, I woke him up while shaking him and gave him a water bottle, then he took the water bottle without opening his eyes and started trying to get up.
She was standing quietly and watching while he tried to raise his fat body up. He was feeling a lot of pain in it but I did not touch him. I touched him. He challenged me and he became ill. It wasn't my fault.
" What are you doing here now, Skelly?”
I wasn't paying attention but seems she opened her eyes and saw me so angrily she asked me but what is this Skelly?
" Now what is this?"
" Skelly your name."
I don't understand that ever since I came here I have been getting some names. I also asked her while keeping my hand on her waist.
" What's the matter, ever since I came I have been getting some name or the other. But looking at you I feel that you should also get a name and that is Belly Bottom. Do you like your name?”
I also told him immediately if he can give me the name then what can I not do? Well, looking at his face I understood that he did not like my name but I also did not like his name. Who is he who gives me my name? I have already found a very good one which I like very much.
" I said no one can come here, he needs to rest."
Said the doctor coming from behind, so I thought it best to show an angry look and leave from there. Whenever I was coming back from there, I met a girl. The girl was wearing a simple t-shirt and a long skirt underneath. He had many books in his hands and big glasses in his eyes and his hair was very curly.
" "I really liked the way you defeated them."
At first I didn't know what to say to her because I am not very sociable. I always have a fight with everyone over some issue, so I told her.
" Hey, I like to eat like this very much and he kept the same in the competition. Well, you know his condition has worsened a lot."
Saying this, I started laughing, seeing which the girl also started laughing.The girl extended her hand to him and introduced herself.
" Hi my name is Kala. But everyone here calls me Curly.”
I understood why everyone called him Curly. The best part was that she also liked designing and hence we both went to designing classes together. Along with designing, I had to study many other things like English and personality development classes. Kala told me that along with this we will also have to participate in some activity class.
I already like designing but here there are separate classes for it, so it will not be counted in the activity class. It had been 5 days since  came here but still I did not know much about it because I had not made any friends.
As I told you earlier that I am not sociable so I do not have friends and to be honest, Kala is my first friend after coming to this place. I came to know that Kala has chosen painting in the activity class because she likes drawing very much. Anyone who wants to do designing likes to draw anyway and I also liked it so I thought of going there with her.
My first class was history. I don't understand why I have to go into history when I have to do designing. By the time Kala and I reached the class, the class had started and Madam had started taking the class.
" There is no need to come inside. Where were you two till now?"
I wanted to reply to madam's words but then my eyes fell on the third bench where a boy was sitting and teasing me. I couldn't understand what his problem was and why he was irritating me. I wanted to ask that question but couldn't ask it in front of everyone.
" Madam, both of us are new here.Both of us had come long after the classes had started, so we did not have any proper information."
Whatever Kala was saying was right, even though I have been coming to college for 5 days, I have not attended a class even once because all my time was not spent in the office.But I did not know that Kala is also with me like this and today is her first day, just like me.
Madam was looking at us with wide eyes as if she was trying to understand us and I didn't know whether she would let us in or not.