Chapter-7

According to Dev

I was feeling very angry with Siya because firstly she snatched my camera and secondly she accused my friend of something wrong. Yes yes, I know that he did not do it intentionally but he did do it.I also asked Om to help me so that we can get Skinny out of my room, but he simply told me that once she leaves, she will leave.
Om explained to me that I should not bother her, so in front of her I said yes but I wanted to bother her more. Somehow I collected my books and came to college with Om.
There was a different atmosphere in the college today because Lena, who is Om's girlfriend, was harassing someone. Look, I don't like those people who harass someone, so otherwise I was going to stop her, but as soon as I saw that she was harassing me, I stopped there.
" Skinny? Your girlfriend is harassing him. This is truly a matter of lol."
  As soon as I asked Om, he started staring at me.
" What happened, your girlfriend is doing something good for the first time.”
" Those who are harassing your tenant, you are saying that she is doing less good?"
I understood that Om was not liking this. But to be honest, I was having a lot of fun but then something happened which I had never thought. Skinny clearly told Leena that she is not his servant. I understood that now Ronnie was going to enter.
Sometimes it seems that God is listening to the thoughts in my mind. As soon as I thought this, Ronnie came there.
Ronnie,,
Ronnie is Leena's brother. Although both of them are twins but Ronnie is quite thick and strong while Lena is a slim girl. I think the entire city's food would be better if he finished it there and probably his house too, that's why everyone in his house is thin.
I thought that Siya would get scared after seeing Ronnie but contrary to what I thought, she was staring at him.
" Crazy you harassed my sister?"
I thought that Siya would be scared now but she looked into Ronnie's eyes and said.
" Tell me one thing, are your eyes bad? Why don't you go and consult a good doctor? Can't you see that your sister is troubling me, I didn't say anything to her. I am not someone's servant to bring him something and hand him something. I am very troubled here earlier, so don't trouble me otherwise I will break your head."
As soon as these words started resonating there, there was such silence that there would probably not be silence even in a movie theatre. I know there is never silence in a movie theater, there is whistle or ringing. But still there is silence in boring films.
" You have so much courage to talk like this to my brother?"
Leena tried to raise her hand on Siya but the girl caught her hand.
" Everything you have said is true, I understand. Can't he see that you are bothering me?"
I was standing and enjoying all this but then I saw Om there. When I looked next to me, Om had disappeared from there. I saw that Om was trying to understand everyone.।
" Ronnie, no matter what happens, you can't raise your hand to a girl.".
" But did you see who harassed your girlfriend and my sister? We can't leave him like this, I have to give some punishment."
I could see that Om is very upset, he is trying to understand both of them but both the brothers and sisters are already very stubborn.Finally I had to go between them and I said.
" Ronnie why don't you do one thing? You challenge him on something and if he loses, you either ask him to go around the entire college or ask him to apologize."
I could see that both Ronnie and Leena were thinking about this. Both the brothers and sisters started talking to each other in a low voice. I understood that my work was done then Ronnie came forward and said to Siya.
" You have to compete with me.”
Ronnie pretty thick bottom. I also knew that if there was a fight between crying and Siya, then Siya would definitely lose. Siya is a very slim girl whereas Ronnie is 5 times bigger than Siya in size. I also did not like this so I was about to eat something but before that Om said.
" This is wrong, how can you fight with this?”
Ronnie said with a smile on his face.
" Don't worry, I'm not going to fight with it. By competition I mean eating competition. We will call it burgers. Whoever eats more burgers will win and whoever loses will apologize. Oh yes, I forgot to say that he will have to pay the bills of both of them i.e. both of us also. If I lose, I will pay both of our bills and apologize, and if this girl loses, she will pay both of our bills and apologize."
Ronnie extended his thick hand towards Siya and said.
" You can back out if you want, but even if you back out, you will have to apologize to my sister."
I understood how much Ronie loves food, that's why she gave me this challenge. I have seen myself eating food many times, he can eat 5-6 burgers comfortably.On the other hand, Siya, because she is a thin girl, would hardly be able to eat a burger. When I went to her room in the morning, I saw that she was having breakfast, so after eating so much, she would not be able to eat a burger at all.
I was going to refuse this to Siya but she immediately accepted it and said.
" I accept your challenge."
As soon as he said this, all the people present there started talking among themselves. Some people already knew that Ronie was going to win so they started cheering. The rest of the people who did not want the thought that Ronnie would win were standing silently and looking at Siya with pitying eyes.
Om even tried to convince Siya whether she would agree to this but she was not going to agree and told Ronnie.
" If I win, I also have a condition."
Everyone started looking at him so he immediately came to the point and said.
" If I win, you will pay my canteen bill every day."
How much food would a thin girl eat? Thinking this, Ronnie said yes and everyone went towards the canteen. At this time I was feeling sorry for Siyag and wanted the class bell to ring as soon as possible but I knew there was still half an hour left for the class to start.
Everyone started going towards the canteen for the eating competition and I was just wondering what was going to happen.