"oh yeah? What is that SO IMPORTANT THING?" she said while yelling. "uh I uh- actually I wanted to book a special reservation" I lied just to save myself which seemed to calm her down and she sat back on her chair and drank some water before asking "what reservation?" "there is some event coming in my house and I want your restaurant to arrange a private reservation" even I didn't know what was I saying, I was saying whatever came into my mind.

"so basically you want to book private reservation for whatever your event is? For your information we don't do reservation like this" she said to which I chuckled and said "I am from Mirza's!". She scoffed and said "I don't have time for jokes" I chuckled again and show her the Mirza's VIP card government has issued us. 

She furrowed her eyebrows and nods "okay tell me the details" she said to which I replied "uh its quite long and confusing we can talk about it on text if you want?" I just wished this would worked and luckily she nodded calmly, my whole body shouted in excitement. "I will reply as soon as its possible but for now you can go" she says to which I stand up taking a last glance at her before exiting her office.

 "I will reply as soon as its possible but for now you can go" she says to which I stand up taking a last glance at her before exiting her office

IRHAA'S POV:

I climbed down the stairs while humming a song as my parents have called me for something. I went into the living room before sitting on the couch opposite to my parents waiting for them to say something. The silence was broken by my dad as he initiated the conversation saying "so basically Irhaa we have decided something for you"

I closed my eyes in frustration and said "I don't want to do another modeling campaign please, I am really exhausted from this". "Don't worry we are not talking about your modeling career right here Irhaa" my mom said now making me confuse. "then what? What do you guys want to talk about?" I asked in curiosity.

"Whatever we have done for you till now is all for your success and happiness, we would never do something that would hurt you" my dad said making me chuckle in a bitter way internally "What is the actual matter? Tell me openly"

"As you are old enough and as you are our only daughter, your mom and I would like to complete our duty as parents before we die" my dad said which now made me wonder to the negative points of life "What are you guys talking about?" "we have decided you to marry off to someone suitable in our lives" the sentence that left my dad's mouth made my eyes widened, mouth wide open and Goosebumps spread all over my body "WHAT? WHAT IS THIS DRAMA?"