CHAPTER : 04

SHEHRYAR'S POV:

SHEHRYAR'S POV:

The conversation I just had with my elders was making me sick to the stomach. Its almost concerning that how many girls I have rejected till now. But it isn't my fault as my family kept forcing me to get married. The so-called cultural values seems ridiculous to me but if any of my cousin younger than me talks about their own marriage I get dragged into that matter out of nowhere.

I walks upstairs after clearly denying to this marriage thing yet again but its not something I have control over. My heart belonged to someone else who is lost since childhood but right now all I wanted was to focus on my career. I went inside my room closing the door behind me sighing. I sat on the edge of the bed, palms joined together with my forehead resting upon them.

I heard my bedroom door opening and looked up only to see my mother walking towards me with a neutral face after closing the door. She sat beside me and rubbed my back with her palm which was the only thing that could comfort me. She said in a desperate tone of voice "why don't you listen to us for once Shehryar? Is it that hard?" "its not mom but I just want to focus on my career instead of being tied with someone I don't want to be" I said trying hard to convince my mother.

"Shehryar atleast look at this girl she is pretty and independent I am sure she will be the perfect half for you!" she said not listening to me to which I replied "don't expect anything from me mom you know how I am and it would only hurt that girl nothing else!". She gets up from the bed and says "think about it and I am not agreeing to hear a no from you so this way or another you would have to accept it" before I could say anything she patted my shoulder and exited my room to which I groaned and laid down on bed.

 She gets up from the bed and says "think about it and I am not agreeing to hear a no from you so this way or another you would have to accept it" before I could say anything she patted my shoulder and exited my room to which I groaned and laid do...

EHTESHAM'S POV:

I drove in speed to my favorite bakery only to pick up a cake for my girl best friend neha as it was her birthday today. I parked my Yamaha R1 infront of the bakery before taking my helmet off and entering the bakery. It wouldn't take me more than ten minutes to pick up the cake as I have pre booked it already.

I walked to the counter showing them the receipt of a red velvet cake. They nodded at me and told me to wait for some minutes as they bring it. I sat down on a chair beside the counter whistling slightly, I spotted a familiar figure looking at the menu to decide the order. She was wearing a long lemon colored maxi dress with white ballerina flats and some accessories, her long black hair fully opened with a white bow in it so coquette coded.