CHAPTER 09

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

वो प्यार जो हकीकत में प्यार होता है
जिन्दगी में सिर्फ एक बार होता है
निगाहों के मिलते मिलते दिल मिल जाये
ऐसा इतेफाक सिर्फ एक बार होता है

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊
-----------------------------------------------------------
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
************************************

AUTHOR'S POV :-

RAGHUWANSHI MANSION :

Inside the Raghuwanshi mansion , all the members were eagerly waiting for the arrival of The Rathores especially Maya . All of them are excited and making sure not to do any mistakes . Most of them have ulterior motives and thinking of gaining advantage from this situation .

For Samrat , he is feeling grateful and lucky that he got the chance to have dinner with them and also successfully collaborating with their company . He wanted to show his appreciation to them for giving him a chance to work together with them .

As for Maya and her parents , it is a golden opportunity for them to trick Ayushmaan into marrying her and spend their life living in luxury . They have thought to impress Ayushmaan by their hospitality . And if by any chance it will not work then Maya will use her charm and seduce him and get pregnant with his baby . Then he will be having no option rather than marrying her . He cannot destroy his image infront of public . Right .

All of them were in their thoughts when they all heard the ringing of doorbell . Samrat went to open the door .

                     Their mansion

Their mansion

Hearing the doorbell Nitya came into hall and stood with Aarav beside her . Seeing her coming , Her chachi came towards her and rudely said in low voice , " Mehmano ke ander aate tak kya tu yaheen par khadi rahegi ya kuch chai nasta bhi lekar aayegi . Kuch kaam ki nahi hai tu . Ab khade khade mera muh dekh rahi hai , ja aur jake sabke liye chai lekar aa . "

[ Are you going to stand lie that till guest didn't come ? Or are you going to come with tea and some snacks . You are useless . Now why are you standing like a fool looking at my face . Go and bring tea for everyone . " ]

" Ji. Abhi laayi . " replied Nitya with her eyes looking at the floor and go towards the kitchen to arrange some snacks for everyone .

[ Ji . I am going to brought it . " ]

Meanwhile all the Rathore's came inside the house and were warmly greeted by Samrat .

" Aaiye aaiye Bade hukum . Aasha karte hain aate samay aapko koi taklif nhi hui ho . " asked Samrat with like everybody inquired their guest .