CHAPTER 06

Happy holi to all the readers .
Here's a new update .
Vote for it.
Comment your favorite and least favourite character .
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

चुपके से आकर इस दिल में उतर जाते हो,
सांसों में मेरी खुशबु बनके बिखर जाते हो,
कुछ यूँ चला है तेरे इश्क का जादू, सोते-जागते
तुम ही तुम नज़र आते हो..!

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

-----------------------------------------------------------************************************Author's POV :-

Rathore's palace :-

In Rathore Palace , we can see a Ayushmaan getting ready for the party . He wanted everything perfect for it , because it's the first time his Dove will be coming to the party which is related to Rathore's Empire or indirectly her sasural . He doesn't want to destroy his image in front of her .

He even hired the most expensive party planner for his company's 50th anniversary party 🎊 and even threatened them if the person for whom he has hired them wouldn't like it he will make sure that they will not see the light of the day .

Here he was grooming up himself from nearly two hours because he wanted to look perfect for his jaan . He was wearing a black buttoned up shirt , blue pants with a Royal blue blazer complementing his looks . He was looking himself in the mirror to look if he looks perfect for his jaan or not . He knew he is handsome but he wanted to put more efforts for his jaan . He doesn't care about anyone and their opinion but his jaan isn't someone she is very special .

                    His first outfit

His first outfit

Ayushmaan POV :-

I am seeing myself in the mirror wearing 5th formal attire but still I am not satisfied with my look . I wanted her to lost herself in me just like I lost myself in front of her .

Why angel ? Why do you have to be so beautiful ? How can I match your standard ?

After getting an idea I immediately started searching for , in which colour clothes does women like to see men in.?????

Here 80 percent result show black , so I wore my black tux which fitted my body perfectly , which I paired it with my round dial Rolex watch . After jelling up my hair and spraying my favorite colonge I again looked into the mirror to check my appearance .