CHAPTER 02

"गम में ख़ुशी की वजह बनी है मोहब्बत,

दर्द में यादों की वजह बनी है मोहब्बत,

जब कुछ भी ना रहा था अच्छा इस दुनिया में,

तब हमारे जीने की वजह बनी है यह मोहब्बत "

************************************

Author's POV :-

At Raghuwanshi Mansion
At 6:00 AM

On the other side , in Rajwanshi mansion we found a beautiful girl sleeping 😴 on the bed with her hair sprawled on the pillow having a cute pout on her face looking like a baby .
Her sleep was disturbed by the rays of the sun falling in her angel 😇 like face . She wake up rubbing her eyes like a baby .

And she is our one and only, " NITYA RAGHUWANSHI " . Having shy, sweet and innocent personality . Always helps others in need . Cannot even think of hurting a fly. Loves 😍 his older brother and nephew very much.
She has big doe brown eyes, pointed nose , chubby cheeks , pink pouty lips , hip length black hair and a perfect hour glass body .

After getting aware of her surrounding she started waking up her nephew AARAV who is in deep sleep 😴 tightly holding her .

She said , " Uthjao munchkin Dekho subah ho gayi hain aur aapko school bhi Jana hain na . "
( " Munchkin wake up! Look it is morning already . You need to go to school also. " )

After hearing her voice Aarav gets up and kiss 😘 her cheek and greeted in his babyish voice , " Good moning buii.... "
"Good morning my munchkin . " said Nitya kissing his cheek .

" Chalo main aapko bhayu ke room Mein chod deti hoon " she said .
( " Let's go . I will drop you in bhayu's room . " )

"Aap mere liye mera favorite Aloo ke parathe aur chocolate milkshake banaogi na buii... " exclaimed Aarav excitedly .
( " You will make my favorite Aloo ke parathe and chocolate milkshake right. " )

"Yes I will make my muchkin's favourite breakfast . " said Nitya

Taking him in his arms she dropped him in his brother's room and started getting ready .
She wore a baby pink anarkali suit , pair of silver jhumka and as usual a pair of silver anklets Of her mother.
She applied eyeliner on her eyes , lip gloss on her lips a small bindi in between her eyebrows and let her hair down in a simple hairstyle , looking like an angel 😇 descended from heaven .

                       Her outfit

Her outfit