Ultimate Moves

Começar do início

Cementoss:"Not being influenced by circumstances and being able to act consistently will make you a great asset on the front lines."

Ectoplasm:"Your ultimate moves do not necessarily need to be of the attacking type. For example,Iida's Reciproburst- The temporary burst of speed is enough of a threat to be worth calling an ultimate move."

Iida:"So that's good enough to be called an ultimate move?"

Sato:"I see...So we need to find something that allows us to feel like "As long as I do this,I have the advantage. I can win."

Midnight:"Exactly! Kamui Woods,who played a big part in the fight the other day,has a move called Lacquered Chain Prison that is the perfect example of an ultimate move. It restrains his opponents before they can do anything."

Aizawa:"The training camp was cancelled,but the training you did to develop your quirks was part of the process to create your ultimate moves. In other words,until the beginning of the next semester,for the ten days or so until the end of the summer vacation, you'll be working out your ultimate moves as you develop your quirks. You'll be doing intensive training! In addition,you should think about how you can improve your costumes to work better with your developing quirks. Get through this with a "Plus Ultra" mentality. Are you ready?"

Everyone:"Yes,sir!"

Kaminari:"I'm getting excited!"

And with that we start to plan on our ultimate moves,I'm now alone with an Ectoplasm clone

Ectoplasm:"Do you have any ultimate move idea,Hiei?"

Hiei:"will basically if I use my teleportation a lot,I get a headache,today I'll be focusing on my first ultimate move,I'll use my teleportation multiple times,my goal is to like, outsmart my foe,so I'll have to be quicker,and when I outrun them,I get to knock them out or something.."

Ectoplasm:"nice technique I see,go on do it" with that I started teleporting like a glitch Infront of him,I teleport to the left,them the right, then the middle,I would do this and teleport around him,but to my surprise he can still follow me,I then disappeared in thin air,and teleported above him,and before I could even land, Ectoplasm look above and saw me,he jump away and kick me in the gut,which send me back,laying on the ground.

Ectoplasm:"actually to me,your not really fast enough and I can predict it"

Hiei:"dang it"

???:"Young Hiei!" I look up,and saw All Might with his skinny form,I stood up

Hiei:"Hey All Might,what do you need?"

All Might:"How about I give you an advice,instead of outrunning your opponent,try using your flames as an armor,that way,you might be more powerful than you were,but if you can't handle it,use your flames,and coat your fist with it"

Hiei:"I never thought of that before,thanks All Might for the help"

All Might:"No problem,kiddo" he ruffled my hair,before walking away,I then start to coat my fist with,and it formed a dragon head,I rush towards Ectoplasm and give him a punch,but he jump away and tried to kick me,I easily sidestep,and teleported behind him, however he did predict it,I teleport Infront of him and just in time his head was facing behind him,I took the chance and hit him with it,he then start to burn,and melted,i pant and smiled in relief,I went to the edge,and ask Ectoplasm for two Ectoplasm,and he obliged,this continued before I was ready to the final step,now there 5 Ectoplasms surrounding me,I start to take some breaths,before dark flames started to secrete to my body