𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 🦋

<ʏᴏʜᴀɴ ᴘᴏᴠ>

25th August 2024

There was blood in my hands, it was mine. I get up from the floor and make my way into my bathroom. With my hands trembling, i turn on the water tap. 2 in the morning and here I am,  cleaning the blood off my hands. I must aid the wound, maybe tomorrow, I like the pain it gives me when water runs through the cuts. After I'm done, i get out of the bathroom and get into my bed. My headache was killing me. But I snuggle into my blanket and stare into the ceiling. I then turn my attention towards the shattered mirror and some pieces of it on the floor covered with tiny stains of blood. Punching the mirror for stress relief wasn't a bad ideas afterall. I turn off all the light except the lamp on the table besides my bed. I was used to this..... Hurting myself whenever I get a nightmare. It's always the same one, I was five.... Witnessing my mom get shot by a guy covered in black clothes. My face and tshirt decorated dreadfully in blood drops. A while later killer leaves as I tremble and huddle to a corner. From that day, till now, guilt threatens my heart. Guilt for not taking my mother's place and getting shot instead of her.

26th August 2024~

9:12am

I drag my suit case out of the airport and see my supra all set for me. I get into it and start driving to the family's mansion. It's been 10 years since I left korea to study abroad. Now, after all these years, I'm back! Our grandad, also known as Almighty lee (a shared codename between me and my siblings) had told me to come back.... No.... Ordered me.  I reach my destination in about 40 minutes. The big gate opens and I drive into the huge ass garden shit, and park my car and get out as the butler gets my luggage out. I take my main suitcase and drag it into the home. I was excited to meet my cousin- Jeong Jungkook. My childhood bestfriend. My... Everything. This is going to be fun.