chapter 52

Yug was sitting behind Aadya with oil bottle to massage her hairs but she wasn't allowing him to touch her hair.

Yug- sweetie let me do it mera baccha.........he again tried to held her head but she glared at him.

Aadya- no don't you dare to touch my hairs..........she pointed her index finger.

Yug- why meri jaan.........he asked sweetly.

Aadya- aise hi kyuki.........she was about to say something when someone knocked the door.

Aadya- it's open........she said loudly, Om entered the room with a bowl in his hands.

Om- look what I have for my princess.........he said excitedly, Aadya was about to get up from the bed but Om stopped her.

Aadya- kya laye ho baba sa ..........she asked like a little child.

Om- hmm something what my princess love to eat when she was young.......he gave her the bowl, she opened the lid with excitement.

Aadya- GUD PAAREEEE!!...... She stretched the last word in excitement.

Yug- no........ before he could snatch the bowl Om glared at him.

Om- don't you dare .

Aadya- go Rana sa don't you've office today........she said while munching her gud paare.

Yug- I have but first let me apply oil in your hairs.

Aadya- no no no I don't want you to apply, you massage very roughly I don't like it .

Yug- axa wait I'll make you blade.

Aadya- Baba saaaaa.......she whined.

Om- Yug don't, give me oil........he started massaging her head although she was busy in eating.

Yug- traitor........ murmuring that he left for office but his face has a very beautiful smile.

In afternoon he came for lunch, he found his parents in hall waiting for him.

Parul- come baccha we were waiting for you.......maid gave him glass of water.

Yug- maa sa what is in lunch........he had started talking her .

Parul- nothing special simple rice and daal with cabbage curry and chapati.......she knew he would not anything else as Aadya was having porridge.

Om- go in your room, maid will serve you guys.

In room.

Aadya was making a small sweater, she had hided it from everyone she wanted to gift it Ruhi but couldn't do by herself.
When she heard door opening, hided it under the pillow and sat straight.

Yug- it's Lunch time now.......soon the maid served them and left from there.

Aadya- I don't want to eat this I'm tired.........she made a disgusting face.

Yug- just one week more mera baccha please after that I'll feed you your favourite litti chokha.......she look at him with shock.

Aadya- promise karo.......she advanced her pinky finger.

Yug- promise.........he intertwined their fingers.

Yug- ok now let me feed you .........he fed her then ate himself.
He was about to go office again but she stopped him holding his wrist.

Yug- what happened sweetie.........he caressed her cheeks lovingly.

Aadya- stay, don't go........she hugged his torso.

Yug- ok I'm not going anywhere but it's time for my baby's power nap.......he laid properly taking her in his arms.

Aadya- Rana sa.......she was looking at him with so much love in her eyes.

Yug- hmmm

Aadya- nothing ........she kissed his cheek, he smiled but then hided it.

Yug- no.......he said fake sternly, she narrowed her eyes and this time smooched his cheek he again denied.

Yug- don't do that sweetie........she get angry and bite him hardly, he hissed and opened his eyes.

Yug- what was that sweetie.........this time she bite more hardly on his other cheek.

Aadya- kisssieeeeee.........she whined like a two year old, he nodded his head in no.

Aadya- give me kisssieeeeee........she held his face in her palms he again denied, she pushed him and got up from bed angrily but before she could go anywhere Yug held her securely and kissed her softly.

--------🌹🌹🌹--------

Ruhi was trying to sneak in kitchen but without being caught by Vidhan's camera, Shiv and Sunidhi was there trying to help her but they all were scared of Vidhan.

Sunidhi- Ruhi we can't steal anything for you........Ruhi sighed hearing her.

Ruhi- papa bhabhi let's go I'm tired now, I don't want anything now........she looked sad saying that.

Shiv- what about Ludo, call Yuvraj then we'll play.......they left from there being excited.

They were playing, laughing, fighting when Vidhan came from office she sat beside Ruhi but she royally ignored him.

Vidhan- Rooh it's time for your snacks go wash your hands......... without looking at him she went to wash her hands. He served her some fresh fruits and juices she ate everything without saying anything.

Rudra- bhabhi what happened why are looking so sad........he noticed her dull face.

Vivaan- pakka isne kuch kiya hai ........he pointed to Vidhan.

Rudra- Bhai don't you have other works.......... Vidhan look at them with frown.

Deepthi- actually bhabhi want to eat aalo paratha from morning but bhaiya isn't allowing.

Vivaan- kya yaar Bhai tum bhi na........he look at Vidhan with disappointment.

Preeti- Vidhan let her eat beta it wouldn't harm her health I'll make by myself.......but Ruhi stopped her.

Ruhi- I'm not hungry anymore maa don't worry, papa let's continue our game........ Yuvraj nodded his head and they again started playing after completing the game they all left to their rooms except Vidhan he left inside kitchen, he made her every favourite food and after sometime everyone came there Ruhi nose catched the smell of food, she looked at Vidhan, he was totally covered in sweat even his clothes weren't change.

Vidhan- you guys continue I'll be back.......he left from there Ruhi too followed him , when they entered the room she back hugged him tightly, he smiled feeling her touch.

Ruhi- sorry.......she wisperd slowly.

Vidhan- for what.........he turned and kissed her forehead lovingly.

Ruhi- for making you tired.........she wiped his sweat from her pallu, he again kissed her palms.

Vidhan- Rooh jaan it's all my duty to fulfill my wife's and child's demand ok so sit here I'll just come ........he went to change his clothes.

After sometime both were cuddling, she was literally sleeping on him and he was caressing her hairs.

Ruhi- I'm missing Aadu......she said holding his palm in her.

Vidhan- I'm missing her too but this time she need to understand that it was just her misconceptions nothing more.

Ruhi- can't I call her just once .

Vidhan- bilkul nahi, this time she deserves a small punishment and I'm giving, you are getting every detail about her then why.

Ruhi- but I want to talk her that's why.

Vidhan- we'll talk tomorrow now sleep.