Chapter 8: B. I. N. G. O. Bingo.

At Fannir home

Bulter: In the Bell Hunter game, the winner have all 7 gems is Achilles.

Fannir: Is that so? //throw the toy go away//

Beyblade player side.

In the hall

Hanami: //appear// hello everyone, is me. Hanami again. Here is our legendary, Fannir.

Fannir: //appear// at the yesterday game. Achilles is the winner🏆🎉🏆 in the Bell Hunter game. So now, let's beginning the next game.

The tower appear

Hanami: It's called "Bingo game"

Rules
Each player will have their own Bingo symbols hidden everywhere in the building. And they will be displayed in the Bingo board in your system. Each player's task is to find the symbol his or her is looking for. If any player finds a symbol, they will use a hammer to hit that symbol and of course the player whose symbol was taken will be eliminated. In addition, the symbol on the Bingo board will also appear gray on that symbol, meaning that player has been eliminated. And the last player will stand on the podium and say Bingo, which means you have won.
End of rules

Belial: This game I play it a long time with my friends so I can be the winner 🏆🎉🏆.

Dragon: The winner🏆🎉🏆 will be me.

Valkyrie: Again. //sign😮‍💨//

Helios: They always that, Valkyrie.

Hanami: And now, let's start a Bingo board.

All player: //make a Bingo board//

At Fannir side.

Fannir: Are you ready?

Crowd on the left: //cheers//

Fannir: Are you ready?

Crowd on the right: //cheers//

Fannir: Let it.............rip.

All crowd: //cheers//

All players: //go inside the building🏢//

At the building🏢.

Belial side

Belial: //look everywhere// //turn on the video call// he not here, everyone.

Achilles: We must to find Spriggan symbols as soon as.

Valkyrie: He's very sneaky, so be careful.

Hyperion: You right. If we find that symbols late. We will eliminated all.

Belial: Don't worry guys. I look everywhere carefully. So Spriggan not here.

Valkyrie, Achilles, Dragon, Hyperion and Helios: Oh/ Oh my/ Oh no. //started// //turn off the video call//

Spriggan: //appear behind Belial//

Belial: //feel something wrong// //turn behind// Woah. //surprise// Spriggan, is that you?

Spriggan: What are you doing?

Belial: //record📹 in the watch// guys, guys. He's here.

Helios: Don't worry. He's not take your symbol. //appear in his system//

Spriggan: You mean this? //take Belial's symbols//

Helios: Woa oh. //turn off screen//

Belial: Hey, Helios. //look at Spriggan//please don't eliminated me. I will do anything you want. So please don't eliminated me.