Chapter 2: The competition's opening

System: Challenge gate selection system. You have chosen the magnetic path.

Helios side

Helios: //struggling with iron shoes// These are so hard to walk on. Really? How many minutes did it take to get here?

Hyperion side

System: Magnetic gate is open. Be careful because the magnet can attract everything.

Helios side

Helios: Too heavy, hard to walk.

Then he was sucked in by a magnetic wave.

Helios: Ai, what is that?

Because he was sucked, he unfortunately kicked his father in the face.

Hyperion: Huh? Ouch. Woah.//fly away// Ow.

System: You have entered the magnetic path.

Helios: What? How can I run with iron shoes?

Hyperion: This kid is done for. Prepare for your life, you little..... //pull Helios// Guhh, oh come on.

Hyperion: //notice the stuck leg// Hey, are you stuck? Oh God, I'm so sorry, but please take care of you, son.

Helios: Wait, father, before you go, please take me out of here. //grab Hyperion//

Hyperion: //teleport// no, son.

Helios: What you..., really..... How am I supposed to move now? //see the magnetic ball// Ah ha.

Belial side

Belial: My back is so tiring.

System: Due to a system error, the ports will open automatically. You have chosen the icy path.

Belial: Why.....Is it ice? What's wrong with this? //hold jump spring//

Belial: //trembling from the cold// Oh my god, it's so cold. It's so cold. It's so annoying.

Spriggan side

Spriggan: I'm left behind. Definitely have to keep up. //acceleration//

At the icy gate.

Valkyrie: //trying to run/ //heard a bouncing sound// what is that sound?

Belial: //jumping and talking //Hey-you-there-get-out-of-my-way.

Valkyrie: What the----?

Belial: Get- out- of- the- way, quickly.

Valkyrie: Woah. //slip and fall//

Belial: I told you to get out of the way. //jubilant//

Valkyrie: What the hell is that?

Helios side

Helios: Finally done. Super electric shoes from the air. //press button, hover/ //turn right// Ah. Woah //hit the ceiling and stuck// Maybe turn this //turn it to the left// Woah. Oh, oh wow. Okay, now let's win. //run into the air// ya hooo.

Belial side

Belial: I can't take it anymore. I'm done, done, done for.

Belial: He he he, I'll use my fire for warmth. Come on, hellfire. Oh my god, oh my god, it's so hot.

Valkyrie side

Valkyrie: I must to catch that boy. //hear the sound of collapsing// What is that?

And the ice immediately fell. Valkyrie quickly flipped around to avoid it

Valkyrie: Ai.

Fast forward to the part where Valkyrie dodges ice

Valkyrie: Oh. //run to the spot Belial// Hey kid, stop playing with fire.