Chapter 3: Beyblade players tournament.

At the competition hall

Dragon: Yes, it's me, Dragon. Oh //hear the drums beat//

Achilles, Spriggan and Helios: //hear the drums beat//

Belial, Valkyrie and Hyperion: //silence//

The immortal tree: is the most special of all special trees, but it caused a fierce struggle and deadly war between tribes. Now times have changed, the leader of the leaders finally created peace by organizing a competition. Each player will wear a special watch and a special shield. In the competition, whoever gets the most points will be the winner and the reward will be the fruit of immortality. Those 7 brave and strong contestants are called Beyblade players.

Hanami: Hello audience, I am the MC of this tournament, named Hanami. And this is the organizer of this tournament. A flashy, legendary person, and he is Fannir.

Butler: Lord Fannir, it's time for the field day.

Fannir: Oh.

Butler: Good luck, sir.

He also appeared with a brilliant aura, a dashing and charming guy.

Fannir: Hello everyone, welcome to the Beyblade players' tournament.

And the rotors below opened one by one.

Hanami: Here are the rules of the Beyblade players' tournament.

System: This tournament includes 3 general matches, 3 individual matches and 3 final matches. Each player will receive a watch on the wrist and a shield on the back, and in the game, the player in the back will steal the opponent's shield with the special watch they wear.

Hanami: Also, there are many different rules for each game.

System: And if the player has the most points, the player will be the winner, and will receive the reward of the Soul fruit, the fruit of the Immortality tree.

Valkyrie: Ummm, like that? //press button in system//

Valkyrie: Oh wow.

Spriggan: That's great

Hyperion: So modern.

Achilles: Great.

Belial: That's great.

Helios: //smiles//

Dragon: Wow

System: Additionally, this watch not only steals other people's shields, it is also a GPS finder, has a reminder system, and can also communicate with different players or teammates.

Hanami: And don't forget that you will be
eliminated if your shield is stolen, understand?

Hyperion: How does this function? //press the clock// //3d projection appears// Oh wow, really cool, it's like it's real.

Fannir side.

Fannir: Are you ready?

Audience on the left: //cheers//

Fannir: Are you ready?

Audience on the right: //cheers//

Fannir: Let it......... rip.

The whole hall: //cheers passionately//

Dragon: Hi hi, oh oh oh. //lifted up//

Achilles: What's going on? Oh huh? //lifted up//

Spriggan: What is that? Huh? //pulled down//

And here are the players who have passed the opening round: Achilles and Dragon above and finally Spriggan below.