I.

Book soundtrack >>

(1) Lana del Rey- black beauty( violin cover. )
(2) Lana del Rey- summertime sadness ( violin cover. )
(3)Coldplay- paradise (violin cover)
(4)Stephen sanchez - until I found you (violin cover)

(5) ed Sheeran - perfect (violin cover)

(6) Lucy Dacus - la vi en rose (violin cover)

——————————-

Chapter one:
Back to England.

1813:
London, England.

Lady whistledown:
Dearest readers It is i, lady whistledown writing to you all. I wanted to tell you about the story of a friend I met when I was in my teenage years.

Violets story was beautiful and oh so romantic I just couldn't stop listening to this tale and now I must share this story with you all to let you know how beautiful love can truly be.

It was a beautiful day in London. The sun was shining on a Saturday afternoon. It was a busy day for the ladies of London England. So many woman of noble families had been excited about the new season that was coming. As these ladies were going to find husbands for themselves..there would be beautiful romance..in the air.

There was so many nobles feeling lucky and excited to get married but my dear friend Violet lim, she was less eager for any of this, as she just wanted to live her life but...when things take an unexpected turn..her mind is changed upon this topic of love and you are about to find out—just how romantic this story is.

- Yours truly lady whistledown.

violet folded her arms staring at her mother. "Mama! Must we really move back to England? Can't this wait?" She begged looking at her mother with a pouty face.

"Darling do not fret. This is going to be a good thing for you. We must find you a husband at once! We shall not delay this trip as it is important that you must be wedded understand?"

"But mother—-I haven't even turned 18 yet.." violet  looked at her mother with gloomy eyes. "Don't worry darling you'll find the perfect marriage with a loving man. It will be a blessing for you and us and you'll be happy. You just have to trust..me." Her mother helped her pack the last of their things into the carriage.

They both walked up the mini steps and got into the carriage where her father was.

"Hello papa we are back finally."

"Alright my dearest. We are off then!" Her father said as the carriage took off.

After a few days of the carriage ride the lim family had finally made it into London england.

They were almost to the dukes house. The duke's father  and violets father had  been really close friends and offered to let the lim family take shelter at the malburn house.

Violet hadn't seen the duke up until now. They'd only spent time with one another as children. He had grown so big and looked so different. More manly as one can be, and charming. Different from what Violet expected but even better because she'd be staying there from now on too.

"Why hello there!" The duke said greeting the family.

"It's nice to see you after a long time your grace . My have you gotten so big!" Violets mother replied surprised at how grown he was now.

"Yes indeed we haven't seen you in so long all but when you were just a little boy. Now you've grown into a wonderful young man I presume?" Violets father asked the duke.

"Well I try to be a good man. Thank you all for the compliments mother and father is asleep. They are a bit tired and unable to welcome you all at the moment so let me instead here..he'll take those from you." The duke said as a butler came to take the bags and help them settle into their rooms.

Violet didn't say much or rather she didn't say anything at all she just stared at the duke for a bit and went upstairs to her room to get settled in with her mother and father.

"why were you so rude out there?  You did not greet the duke at all! This could be a potential marriage you know? For the future..for us! You should be more polite to the duke and spend time with him. You haven't since you were a child. This could be a big deal for us you could be the duchess I mean think about all the wishes that would  grant us! You'll have status, power and people will respect you..most of all you'll be happy with anything you shall desire ..it would be great wouldn't it darling?" Violets  mother asked looking over at her father waiting for him to agree with her as well.

"Yes honey. You should listen to your mother dear this is an amazing opportunity. We're here to find you a good husband and he is an amazing match." Her father replied.

Violet took this into consideration. "Well..he's a duke and I'm merely just from the lim family. I do not know if he would be interested in me..we were friends when we were young and that's about it. How does one go about rekindling a friendship..from young?" She asked curious and not really knowing about the world or even what she'd be getting into as a matter of fact.

"We think that the both of you can get closer if you manage to get the duke alone and spend time with him. It shouldn't be that hard. Since you use to be close to the duke when you were younger he might take interest in you now that you are a beautiful young lady." Her mother said smiling at her and embracing her tightly.

She hugged back and nodded. "Okay..I'll try to be nicer to the duke..and find a way to spend time with him."

Violet quickly thought up a plan to get closer to the duke.