Jay's memories

Once everyone ate and payed they all met up at the enchanted park.

"Okay guys, who's going first?" Mal asked as she sat down at a table under a pavilion. "Wait how exactly does this work?" Doug asked. "It will let you see some memories from Jay's childhood, it won't be too many but it'll be a glimpse." Mal explained. "I vote Jay to go first!" Lonnie smirked. "Me two!" Carlos wore a matching grin. "Your going to pay for that." Jay grumbled. "So Jay first." Mal nodded. "Are you guys ready?" Mal asked. "Yeah." They all responded. "Jay?" She asked, to which he just nodded.

First memory:

5 year old Jay is seen with his dad, Jafar stealing things.

"Okay son, your going to go out there at get the attention of all those men so I can steal stuff from their shop." Jafar told him. "But how?" Jay asked. "I don't know make something up, what else are you good for?" Jafar said as he sent Jay over to the small shop. Jay walked in to see that there was only 2 guys working in there today. "Hello sir?" Jay asked in a fake scared voice. "I lost my mommy, can you two help me find her?" He said timidly. "Uhhh Jesse I'm gonna need a hand in here!" The guy working at the counter yelled. "I'm coming!" The other guy replied. Jay lead them outside so that they could 'help him look' meanwhile Jafar robbed them.

The memories switch to a 10 year old Jay helping Mal after she had got in a fight at school. "Why did you punch that kid?" Jay asked gently as he helped Mal to her feet. "He called Evie a gold digger, who was ugly under all the makeup!" Mal yelled. "She acted like it was fine but I could tell she wasn't, you know how insecure she is because of those things her mother says!" She yelled with tears in her eyes. "Leave the punching to me next time ok?" Jay said as Mal dusted herself off. "Ok." Mal agreed.

Next memory:
Jay is getting hit by his father for failing to steal something, he then runs away to the rooftops of one of the buildings on the Isle. "I heard your dad yelling at you earlier." Carlos said as he struggled to climb up to where Jay was. "Yeah, I failed to steal something today." Jay explained. "I'll stay here with you." Carlos smiled as he sat down beside Jay. "You ever wonder what the kids of auradon may be doing right now?" Jay asked as he looked toward auradon. "I don't have time to worry about them, they already have it made, they get to go to bed with food in their stomach everyday and they have their lives made." Carlos answered as he too looked over to auradon.

The memories change to a 13 year old Jay at a shabby middle school, he was sitting next to Carlos and Evie with Mal on the other side of Evie. He hears whispering behind him. "Look, their right in front of us!" One of the kids made a disgusted face. "Yeah I know I can smell them from here!" Another kid laughed. "Hey you make fun of me or my friends, you can say it to my face!" Jay yelled. The kids fell silent. "Jay!" The teacher yelled. "Pay attention in class!" She scolded him.

The memories switch to a 15 year old Jay getting scolded by Jafar.

"You are good for nothing but stealing for me! And you can't even do that!" He yelled. "I tried my best-" Jay began. "I don't want to hear that!" He said as he hit Jay on the head with his old staff. "You go and steal me stuff tommorow and don't come home if you fail!" He yelled.

The memories switch to Jafar telling Jay to bring home some gold as he left for auradon. Then everyone's minds return to the park.

"Your father was horrible!" Lonnie gasped. "To be fair we all had it rough on the isle." Uma said as she shook her head. "Tell me about it, but at least with my dad it was mostly just mental abuse. Wait till you see the others memories." Jay told them.