Brekky-Wekky 😛

"I should go home soon. Where are my clothes?" Sangwoo looked around the room for a moment, before seeing the basket he had previously thrown them in. "Oh, never mind. Found them." He nudged you to the side so he could get up.

"Sorry, my bad." You got up, and Sangwoo walked over to grab his clothes.

"Do you want me to cleen those before you leave?" He looked back at you with a blank expression "Clean my clothes? You'd do that for me?" He had a genuinely confused look on his face, no one had ever offered to clean his clothes before. No one besides his mother...

"Of course, they're probably sort of nasty and you don't want to put dirty clothes back on." Sangwoo's expression softened, and he handed you his clothes. " Yeah, you see? They're covered in nasty rain residue, and crusty mud, and..." As you took a closer look, you saw another stain. A different stain. Sangwoo saw you closely examining his pants, and just smirked nervously. "And you nutted in these too. Pretty smart, wearing plack pants while doing that."

So not noticeable at all, guys 😔

"Y-yeah... My bad." He honestly had a pretty ashamed look on his face. Of everything that's happened between you two so far, this is what made him feel bad? Was it what he had done, or the way you spoke to him? Find out next time on dragon ball Z!

Anyways, you got up and walked to the laundry room, tossing his clothes in with a load of your own and starting it, blah blah blah. Laundry's even more boring to write about 💀

When you went to leave the laundry room, you bumped into Sangwoo standing in the door way. You looked up at his face, he just had this blank expression. You didn't move back or anything, you two just silently stood in front of each other for a few seconds. But then he spoke.

"Can I make you breakfast, Y/N?"
You look down at the floor, thinking. Bro, do you be polite by letting Sangwoo make you breakfast, or decline and offer to make it for him instead? Oml I hate myself

"Sure, I'd love that" you always come in clutch. You're so much smarter than me. You can actually make decisions 😜

His blank expression formed into a soft, innocent smile. He bent down and hugged you, giving you a loving kiss on your forehead. "Thank you, Y/N. It'll be good, I promise." He's actually like a child. But in a good way, it's fucking adorable. Sangwoo then turned around and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, Sangwoo, what are you making?"
You had asked, following Sangwoo into the kitchen. You stood next to him while he looked down at the counter.
"It depends, what do you want. Also with what you have, of course." While he said this, he had looked back up at you for a moment, before looking back down and twiddling his thumbs on the counter.
"I don't really have ingredients for anything. We could have grits, or oatmeal, or sandwiches or something like that." He looked back up at you, smiling widely. "I'll just make you some oatmeal. It's easy, anyways."

Blah blah blah, idk why I'm still writing this if I put such little effort and detail into it. No one even reads this. Anyways, my point is I'm to lazy to write Sangwoo making oatmeal.
Bc I'm fat and lazy 😪😪
Sip-sippin' on orphan tearrz 😜
Substitute writing
Testies 🏀⚽

As you were sitting at the table, Sangwoo comes up with two bowls of oatmeal. Yk, those cheep ones with one serving a bag. Both are pretty hot.
"Be careful, don't want you to burn that pretty little tongue of yours. Don't want you to not be able to feel mine whenever I kiss you." Once again, he manages to say it with a uncomfortably straight face. You looked up at him, carefully blowing onto of a spoonful of oatmeal to cool it down. You then took the spoon of oatmeal into your mouth, taking the clean spoon out and tilting your head back to show that you visibly swallow your bite of oatmeal. After that, you ran your tongue across the entirety of the spoon. While doing this, the whole time, you looked Sangwoo dead in the eyes, smirking when you finished.

"Damn. You make me want to fuck you."

I'm so tired guys. It's exactly 3:54 in the morning and I'll rlly tired 😪

I'm sorry.

I think I did better this time.
I'm going to bed, gn.