Head Cannons

A/N. finally got motivation to work on my story. This will be updated as I see fit.

Niles: Aroace Non Binary. He has PTSD from the whole being possessed by the God Box scenario and constantly tries to help out 0 as a way of saying sorry. He sometimes has nightmares because of this and wakes up in a cold sweat. Also known as SMG0.5 or Super Meme Guardian half.

SMG0: Aroace male. normal except for the fact that he is alive. Also known as James.

SMG1: Straight Male. Same as normal except he has no purple glitches. Also known as Rylan.

SMG2:  Straight Genderfuid. Same as 1. Also known as Steven.

SMG3: Pan-sexual Cis. male. He's a bit taller then Smg4, around 5'7". Enjoys playing with his sons Eggdog and Terrance (for now). Can actually be rather affectation but only when he thinks he is alone with 4 and the readers. Also goes by Oliver, or Oli by 4.

SMG4: Bisexual Cis male. Shorter then 3 at around 5'2". likes to call 3 annoying pet names that 3 secretly likes, but doesn't like getting called them in public. Also goes by Ethan. Has minor ADHD.

That's all, go to the next chapter now.

Stop...

O.C Information.

SMG5: Supreme Mystic God 5/ The lord of light/ The Mystic God of Light/ Shielding light. True name is Clive. Cis-gendered male Gay. Heya, it's 5 talking. I don't want to tell you that much but I'll tell you somethings. I'm married, have a sister, have a pet and uhh I... I... I am ambidextrous.

Aegisiana: The Eternal Lady/The bodiless shield/ The Caring Shield. Mortal name was Anna. Cis Female Bi. No thank you, I'll keep my secrets.

SMG6: Supreme Mystic God 6/ The mystic god of Darkness/ Demon lord/ Lord of demons. That's all I'll tell you.

Bladeon: (Redacted.) He won't get to talk.

SMG8: I'm not telling you about  Jake. He is to... important to me.