Ereaserhead, Pyro, Green Telek, Ignagium, Midnight, Vlad King, Endeavor, Blizzard, Snipe and Thirteen smiled and nodded in agreement. The Vengeful Protectors smiled feeling very happy having the support of true heroes. 

But All Might being the fucking dumbass he was angrily stomped over to The Vengeful Protectors with his hands clenched into fists. Did those brats really think that they really need their help?!!!!!!!!!!! Well they didn't and he was gonna let them know that!!!!!!

"Not so fast!!!!!!!!! I don't what Nezu was thinking when he thought that you fucking brats should be guarding our school but he clearly wasn't cause none of us need your goddamn help. Especially since once again you interfered when you clearly shouldn't have you stupid goddamn interfering brats!!!!!!!!" yelled All Might.

This made the students go wide-eyed in shock and the rest of the staff looked very annoyed at All Might as The Vengeful Protectors just glared at him.

"What the hell dude?!!!!!!! How could you say that to them?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  a boy named Miles Morales yelled.

"Yeah back off!!!!!!!" yelled a girl named Mirabel Madrigal.

"Do you have any fucking idea what could've happened if The Vengeful Protectors didn't show up?!!!!!!" the five anthro cats yelled.

"We could've probably died if it wasn't for them!!!!!!!!!" yelled a boy named Neito Monoma.

"Stay out of this and it was clear that I had it under control!!!!!!!!" All Might yelled.

"No you didn't." mumbled a girl named Marinette Dupain-Chang as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Yeah you clearly didn't." a boy named Adrien Agreste mumbled as he folded his arms across his chest.

"You totally had it under control not." mumbled a girl named Dahlia sarcastically as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Yeah especially with your ass knocked out on the floor like that." a boy named Camillo Madrigal mumbled as he folded his arms across his chest.

All Might growled as his fists shook in anger. How dare those brats disrespect him like that!!!!!!! He was All Might the number 10 hero he should be treated with the upmost respect!!!!!!!!

"NOW LISTEN YOU STUPID LITTLE BRATS I SAID......." started All Might angrily.

But The Vengeful Protectors and the staff angrily grabbed his shoulder and spun him around to face them as The Vengeful Protectors got into his face.

"No you listen Assmight you can yell at us all you fucking want but you better not yell at these kids!!!!!!!!!!" they yelled.

"Wouldn't be the first time even after Principal Nezu and the rest of the staff told him to stop." said the students in unison as they looked down at the floor.

This made The Vengeful Protectors turn completely and utterly shocked as they turned to the students.

"Wait you mean he's treated you kids like this before?!!!!!!" they asked in unison and in shock.

"Yeah he has." answered a boy named Mirio Togata.

"Like we said wouldn't be the first fucking time he has been a jackass to us." a female demon-like creature named Octavia said angrily.

"To think that I admired him." said a female angel-like creature named Emily sadly.

The Vengeful Protectors turned to All Might and growled at him. How the fuck could he think that treating innocent kids like that was ok?!!!!!!!!!! Well that stops here and now!!!!!!!! They grabbed All Might by the shoulder and aggressively pulled him even closer his face.

"NOW YOU LISTEN HERE ASSMIGHT YOU WILL NOT BE YELLING AT ANY OF THESE KIDS WHILE WE'RE HERE!!!!!!! WE'RE GONNA MAKE SURE THAT THEY WILL BE GETTING THE SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT THAT THEY NEED IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN THEIR FUTURE HERO CARRERS!!!!!!! SO YOU BETTER FUCKING LISTEN AND LISTEN WELL IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT TREATING ANY OF  THEM LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN WE WILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING GODDAMN LIFE!!!!!!!!" they yelled.

Then they pushed him to the ground. All Might got up and was about to say something to them but he saw everyone around him glaring at him. Seeing that nobody was on his side just closed his eyes, lowered his head and sighed. He then walked away while glaring at The Vengeful Protectors as they glared back.

As soon as he was gone Eraserhead came up to The Vengeful Protectors as he looked at them with a apologetic look.

"I'm sorry about that." said Eraserhead apologetically.

"It's fine Eraserhead." Katsuki said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"You don't have to apologize." said Kyoka as she played with her earphone jacks.

"It's not your fault." Toru said.

"Yeah just a fucking dumbass." said Dark Shadow.

This made Eraserhead smile at their understanding.

"Thanks for standing up for us." the students said in unison gratefully.

"You're welcome kids and we meant what we said." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison kindly as they smiled and winked at them.

The winks that they gave them made some of the students smile and blush which didn't go unnoticed by The Vengeful Protectors as they chuckled quietly at their adorable expressions.

"Well we should get going back to UA." Eraserhead said.

Everyone nodded as the students and staff (minus All Might who had already left) started walking to UA High and The Vengeful Protectors walked to their car, put the weapons in their trunk and started driving to it. Something told all the students and staff that UA High will never be the same.

UA's Vigilante Protectorsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें