Chapter Seventeen: I thought you were robbers!

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Marcos," I appreciated as I revved the engine and adjusted the air conditioning.

"Now where are we going next?" Isabella inquired.

"My favorite restaurant in LA," I smiled.

"Do you want the aux?" I questioned a moment after and Isabella shook her head no.

"You sure?" I asked again.

"Yeah I'm sure."

"Well good! I'm going to play my Los Angeles playlist for you!" I exclaimed as i went to connect my phone to the apple carplay.

"Do you have a playlist for everywhere you travel to?" Isabella asked.

"You don't?" I sarcastically replied. "In all honesty I don't have one for every place I travel but I do for New York, Los Angeles of course, London, Dubai, and Florida."

"God you never fail to amaze me Adeline Spencer Stewart," Isabella grinned as she turned to stare at me and I back to her before finally deciding to quickly go in for a quick kiss. It took all the strength I had in me to pull away but I didn't want us to run late for our several reservations I scheduled.

"We've gotta make our reservation.." I sighed as Isabella began to pout since I pulled away.

"Don't worry we'll have plenty of more time to make out later tonight and explore other endeavors," I smirked as I put the car in drive.

Around thirty minutes later we were driving up the Hollywood Hills to go up to the restaurant called Castaways.

AN: Castaways is literally the BEST restaurant in Los Angeles that I've ever been too!! Check it out fr fr😭 Now back to the story!

"HOPPED OFF THE PLANE AT LAX WITH A DREAM AND MY CARDIGAN!!" Isabella and I yelled the lyrics to Party in the USA as we began to reach the entrance of the restaurant.

"Castaways? I feel like I've heard of this place before," Isabella said.

"It's my favorite restaurant of all time," I said as the valet opened our doors and I handed them the keys.

"Please be safe with her!" I joked as I went to go lace my fingers with Isabella's.

"Did I tell you how sexy you looked?" Isabella questioned as she began to look me up and down, which sent shivers through my whole body.

"Yes but it's not something I'd ever get tired of you saying Mio caro." I answered, making sure to whispher the last part under my breath.

"Hello! Do you have a reservation?" The hostess questioned.

"Yes it's under Stewart part of two," I answered.

"Right this way Ms. Stewart," She said as she guided us to our table overlooking the cityscape. The view was mesmerizing, the sprawling lights of Los Angeles stretching out beneath us, twinkling like a sea of stars. As we sat down, Isabella squeezed my hand, her excitement palpable.

"I can't believe you brought me here," she whispered, her eyes wide with wonder.

I smiled, thrilled to see her so happy. "Only the best for you," I replied, gazing into her eyes, which reflected the city lights.

Our server approached, a friendly smile on her face. "Good evening, I'm Jenna, I'll be taking care of you tonight. Can I start you off with something to drink?"

Isabella glanced at the wine list, but then looked up at me and winked. "I think we'll start with a bottle of your finest sparkling water," she teased, keeping in mind our earlier conversation about drinking.