The Search For Ashlynn

[Harley's POV]
"Oh my gosh." I flip out. "Raph, we're leaving!" I yell at him. "What? What did Ashlynn say to you on the phone? If that Peter guy did anything I swear I'll kill him." Raph tells me.

"And I'll back you up but no. It's what she didn't say. Apparently she left her phone at a hospital." I tell him. "A hospital?! But why is she there?!" He yells. "I don't know. But from the sounds of it, she was leaving and left her phone or is already gone." I tell him.

"Then let's go!" He yells. I nod and we stand up. "But we can't go anywhere! We're not humans!" I remind him. "Donnie! I need them now!" I yell. Donnie rushes out of his lab and hands us watches.

Watches to look like humans? Hm, that's awesome! I put mine on and I'm back to regular Harley. Raph looks...... different. "Okay let's go." I tell him. "Heh, haven't seen you like this in a while." He smirks.

"Would you stop acting so childish?! Our daughter was in the hospital tonight!" I remind him. He rolls his eyes and we keep running, shouting a thanks to Donnie before we're to far away.

((For some reason right now, I imagine that they're skating idk why. XD))

"What hospital?" He asks. "I don't know and don't care, as long I find her." I say. "Would they have let a mutant turtle into the hospital?" He asks. "I don't care about that either! She was there, mutant or not!" I yell, running ahead.

When we finally make it to the nearest hospital, I run over to the front desk, where a nurse stands. "Hi there, I'm the mother of a girl who I think is here or was here..." I tell her frantically.

"Um, okay, what is your daughters name?" I ask. "Ashlynn. Ashlynn Hamato." I answer. "Hmm... no... We don't have any records of an Ashlynn Hamato here." She says.

My heart sinks. "Umm... Did any girls come in here with a boy tonight?" I ask. "Actually yes, but I can't tell you anything because that's personal information. Sorry." She fakes a smile.

That dirty little rat. No offense Master Splinter. "I'll pay you." I beg. "How much?" She asks. "A hundred bucks." I tap my foot on the ground. "Fine, but if I get fired, it's on you." She says.

"At 9:27 pm we had a girl and boy rushed in here for organ swaps." She informs me. "Their names?" I ask, my heart beating fast. "Umm... Scarlett Ross and Kaneki Ken." She says.

"That's not them." I say, falling to the floor. "Let's just go to the next hospital and see." Raph tells me. "I guess." I say. I wipe tears away. "Good luck on finding your daughter!" The nurse shouts as we leave.

We rush to all the other hospitals in the city. She was in none of them. But her phone? Maybe she dropped it and somebody took it and ended up there? OH HOW COULD I KNOW?!?

"Let's go home. Maybe I just dialed the wrong number. She'll be home tonight. Right?" I ask Raph. He nods. "Yeah, I'm sure it was just a screw up." He nods, petting my head. Then we go back home, still scared.

A few hours later it's 2:00 am and she still hasn't gotten home. I'm crying on the couch. Where could she be?! Why is she gone?! I bet it was that Peter guy. I sniffle and turn on the news.

"Breaking News: A boy named Peter has been crushed under boulders and rocks. Thankfully, the death of Peter Wilmington aloud local teenagers Scarlett Ross and Kaneki Ken to have his organs in replace of their failing ones." The news man says.

I gasp. Those names. Peter Wilmington?! Organ transplant to Scarlett Ross and Kaneki Ken?! This can't be real. "Other news channels say that Peter Wilmington was in fact, a ghoul, trying to feast on these two. But the chances are very low." He says.

I bust out into more tears. I shut off the tv then slowly cry myself to sleep.