Goodbye NYC!

[Harley's POV]
Raph and I walk around the city, hoping to find someone. We don't know where everybody went, or why they left. Who are those men in Raph's dream? We are yet to find out.

We don't even know if they are real, but if so, how did they destroy New York City? They must have backup or something. As we walk along the sidewalk, I peer into every single alley there is.

All we know is that they hurt Leo, Donnie and Mikey. We also know it was in an alleyway. That's not very useful though. There are millions in New York.

I turn my head only to find a stray cat, sleeping. "It's useless, Raph!" I sigh. "No it's not. There is always hope. I'm gonna find my brothers and father, even if it kills me." He growls.

Oh yeah, they must have taken down Sensei too. But why were we the only ones not hurt, or beaten up? We're just like the others... Right?

I look into another alley, but this time stop dead in my tracks. "Raph, look!" I yell, pointing that way. "Guys!" He runs towards them and shakes them. I follow after him and do the same.

"Mikey! Wake up!" He slaps him. Geez, a little harsh. Mikey slowly opens his eyes and looks at him. "Raph?" He croaks. He smiles. "Don't scare me like that!" He whines.

Mikey smiles. "Let's wake up the others then we'll tell you what happened." He says. We both nod, simultaneously. After we wake up the others, Leo starts to speak.

"Well.. this is going to sound crazy, but... Casey and this other guy beat us up." He says. I gasp and look at Raph. "But it wasn't Casey. He was like.. brainwashed, or something." Mikey tells us. I nod.

"What do people want with him? He's just a normal teenage boy who knows you guys." I interrupt. "I don't know. Anyways, there was another guy." Donnie says. "He described himself as a man named... What was it, Mikey?" Leo asks.

"Dan?" Mikey wonders. "Ugh, I already hate the guy." I roll my eyes. "Why?" Donnie asks. "He has the same name as my ex." I sigh. Raph takes a deep breath and looks away.

"Yeah, but the guy was a total jerk. He may have been cute but he was so rude. And he attempted to rob someones house, last week!" I ball my fists.

"What did he look like?" Donnie asks, intrigued. "Uhh... Black hair, brown eyes. Pretty tan." I describe. "That's him!" Mikey bursts. "I'm not surprised." I shake my head in disgust.

I lean into Raph. "Lucky I got someone better, now." I smile. He let's go of gis breath. "Good, I was hoping you weren't gonna trade on me." He smirks. I giggle.

"Never ever." I respond. "So Casey and Dan. Never thought my brother and ex- Sorry Raph, but I never thought they would work together. Even if Casey IS brainwashed." I tell them.

Raph nods. "Yeah, this is crazy. We need to stop them." Leo says.

"And get Casey back to normal."

"And find Sensei."

"Ugh, to much work!" Mikey whines. We all look over at him, annoyed. "The price of being a ninja." Donnie says. "Let's go find them." I say. They all nod and we walk out of the alley.

As we walk in the middle of the street we all see two figures, about a mile away. They are faint, but they are for sure there. "Casey and Dan." I mutter under my breath.

They start to creep toward us. I look over to Raph. He sees my glare and catches it. He nods and slightly smirks. "Let's go beat their butts." He suggests. I giggle and look over to everyone else.

Leo nods and makes some hand motions. No idea what they mean, but I'm guessing that means attack, so... We all start running toward them. Or at least I thought it was all of us..

I stop running and look behind me. Leo is face-palming, Raph... well he's just frozen. I gulp and look in front of me again. There stands the two people I DIDN'T want to see.

"Oh look who's conscious.." Casey says, looking around me. "Who are you, you mutant?" He asks. I scoff and step back. "Starts with an H. I won't be surprised if you can't figure it out. You're not that smart." I shrug.

He tilts his head. "Harley?" He questions. "Ding ding ding! You want a prize? If your lucky, it'll be living." I growl. He rolls his eyes. "Oh, please. Like you could do anything... lizard.." he laughs.

"Actually I'm a turtle. Ugh, just shut up!" I grit my teeth. The other guys step up and Raph pulls me back. I look at him then back at the bad guys.

"Listen, I know you brainwashed my brother. You're going to pay. He's already been in enough pain." I explain. "Good luck with that. C'mon Casey. Let's get rid of these mutants." He spits.

I roll my eyes. We all get in position and fight back our urge to not hurt Casey. He doesn't deserve this. It hurts me, when people do this to Casey. I know he's a jerk. But he's also my twin.

Dan charges at me, but I dodge all his attacks easily. Then he punches my face. I wipe away the blood with my arm. "Lucky shot." I shrug. I then whip out my Kama's.

"Oooh! Scary! Harley's got some sticks with knifes taped to the end!" He laughs. I roll my eyes and pounce on him. "Really? That's all you got?" I shake my head and stand up.

"Shut up!" He yells. He then takes out a tanto and slices my cheek. "Ouch!" I wince, reaching to touch it. Raph runs over. "You okay?" He asks, kicking Dan over and hitting his head on the concrete, knocking him out.

"Yeah." I smile. "Thanks." He nods then looks back to Dan. He punches him, then gets up and runs over to Casey, me, a few steps behind. Everyone attacks him at once.

Yeah, obviously, he couldn't take on all five of us. He eventually passes out. "Let's take him back to the lair." Donnie suggests. I shake my head. "I don't know guys. I think he found our hide out. He knows where to find us. Plus it was really beat up, debris was everywhere." I tell them.

"Then let's go to another city. Somewhere where he won't find us. Plus, you think he did this all buy himself?" Raph asks. "No, he definitely had some help. To take out the whole city, I'de say the Kraang army is about a good estimate." Donnie says.

"Then let's get out of here!" Mikey smiles. "I know where we could go!" I burst. They all look at me, anxious to see what I'm going to tell them. "Well my grandparents have this old barn out in the country. We can stay there with them!" I smile.

They all nod. "Cool! They're gonna love me!" Mikey giggles. "Good idea, Harley. The only problem is.. that we don't have a vehicle to get there in." Leo announces. "Actually, I've been working on this old car. I fixed it up, it'll do the job." Donnie smiles.

"Okay, then it's settled. Let's get that car." Raph says. I nod along with the others. Leo drags Casey and we all hop in the car. We drive for about two hours.

~After Drive~

"Take this dirt road up here." I say, pointing to the right. Leo nods, and turns down the street. Once we pull into the driveway, I see that there car isn't there. Maybe the garage?

We all happily walk in, I a little bit less. "Grandma! Grandpa!" I yell into the house. No answer. "Hmm.." I wonder. I walk into the garage. The car isn't here. They must have left for vacation.

It is Summer, anyways. They love to travel. I'm sure we can borrow the house for a week or two. They are usually gone for about a month at a time. I bet they won't even realize we were here.

I walk back into the living room to see everyone watching tv. "Where's Casey?" I ask. "I put him in one of the bedrooms to rest. Anyway, where are your grandparents?" Leo asks.

"They must be on vacation. They are trying to visit everyplace in the world." I explain. They all nod. Then Mikey yawns. "I'm so tired!" He says. "There is a room for everyone. Well, not me, but I'll share with Raph. That okay, babe?" I ask him.

He nods. "Yeah." Then Mikey leaves to a random room in the house to sleep. We all stay in the living room. Talking and watching tv.

~One Hour Later~

It is 1:00 am and everyone has now fallen asleep. I hope we'll be able to go back to New York City soon. But for now, this place'll do.