Welcome To Our Humbling "Home"

[Harley's POV]
I step back into the house but then turn around again. Am I hearing things? I thought I heard another girls voice, but I'm pretty sure it's just my imagination.

Wait... Hmm... I swear I heard something this time! I doubt it though. I'm the only girl here in a thousand miles. Wait, we have Mikey, never mind. I look forward once again and walk inside fully.

Then Donnie races through the door, smiling. He grabs my shoulder and spins me around. "What?!?" I growl... Literally. He jumps back with a face of worry. "Just saying that April is here." He rolls his eyes.

"Gosh.. Wait... APRIL?!? She's alive!!! I thought she died!" I bounce. I step outside and see her standing there, talking with Mikey. "Yo!" I call out and and run over to them.

"Hi!" She says. "You survived!" I grin awkwardly. She nods. "That, I did." She says. We both look around for some ideas for the conversation. "It's a nice day... Really.. warm." She says.

I nod. "Very beautiful. Other than missing the stench of the sewers, it's pretty nice out here." I say, sarcastically. We both laugh. "Well, welcome to our temporary home!" I greet.

"Yeah, this is awkward, can we go inside?" She asks. I nod. "Sure." I roll my eyes playfully. New member of the team, cool.