The Very Begining

I'm sitting in the backseat of our car listening to music and reading fan-fiction on wattpad, when all of a sudden there is a loud crashing sound and everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~When I wake up I have no idea where I am, but I can here people talking.

"Who is she?" Says a familiar voice.

"How should I know?" Says a gentler and calmer but familiar voice.

I think for a minute and then I realize who those voices belong to and my eyes practically fly open.

"HORSEFACE? FRECKLED JESUS? IS IT REALY YOU???" as I scream this they both jump from the sudden outburst then look very confused. I probably would have and should have fainted, but I was way to exited.

"What did she call us?" Jean asks very confused.

"Horse Face and Freckled Jesus?" Marco awnsers Jeans question in a questioning tone.

All I can do is stare and mentally freak the freak out. If they are here then that must mean I'm in the world of Attack on Titan!!! Am I really in the world of Attack on Titan if I am...HOW??? Where exactly am I? Can I get back home? Wait...why would I ever EVER want to go back home??? Questions flood my mind, but they are interrupted.

"Hi?" Says Jean.

"Why say it like a question?" I say. When I see the surprised look on his face I realize what I said and how I said it. I quickly apologize "Oh! I'm so sorry. I didn't realize what I was saying." He doesn't even know me and I'm being mean.

"It's fine..." He replies

(A few minutes of awkward silence later)

"Oh, right! Um, I'm Marco and this is Jean." Marco informs me with a warm smile and I can't help but smile back in return.

"My name is...um... Winry" I say in return. Why was it so hard to remember my own name? I think to myself.

"Should we take her with us?" Asks Jean.

"I guess...we probably should tell captain Levi too." Marco tells Jean.

"Hehehe..." I get confused looks from Marco and Jean. "You two sound kinda like kidnappers saying that stuff." I smile and laugh a little more 'cause I'm weird like dat. "I would have just followed you anyways..." I mumble.

"What was that last part?" Asks Jean.

"NOTHING!!! Let us go onwards!" Is my response.