Internet Buffs Season 1 Ep. 11 - Clay Cracking ASMR (Script)

The scene starts with the girls in art class. The girls are watching clay cracking ASMR videos while in line to talk to their teacher.

Fern: Ugh! So satisfying!

Kathy: I know, I love it!

A girl walks in.

Girl: Uhhh, Mrs. Simpson? Mr. Fox wanted me to give you this.

Mrs. Simpson: Oh, thank you! Hold on, while you're here, I'm gonna give you back your project.

Mrs. Simpson turns to Fern and Kathy.

Mrs. Simpson: Be right back, girls.

Mrs. Simpson walks into her office.

Fern: You know, we should make a clay cracking video!

Kathy: Yeah, we should! But I don't know how to make those pieces.

Fern: Neither do I.

Girl: Uhhh, excuse me? Sorry, I couldn't help but overhear. I'm Mona and are you talking about clay cracking ASMR?

Fern: Yes, we are! Why?

Mona: Well, the truth is I actually make clay cracking pieces for fun. I'm even making one for my art class. I could make some for you guys if you wanted.

Kathy: Really? That'd be awesome! How much you want?

Mona: Oh, I'll do it for free!

Kathy: Seriously? Are you sure?

Mona: Yeah, sure!

Fern: You're the best!

Kathy goes and hugs Mona.

Mona: Uhhh, okay.

Kathy: Oh! Sorry. I'm learning to not be so awkward. Fern tells me I'm cringy sometimes.

Fern: That's 'cause you dab whenever you do a dance!

Kathy: Yeah! Showing the peeps I'm hip!

Kathy dabs.

Fern: Our friendship is over.

*Theme Song*

The scene cuts to the girls walking into Mona's dining room. They see the clay cracking pieces on the table.

Kathy: Oh my gosh, these are awesome!

Mona: Thank you! I've been making clay cracking pieces for a long time now!

Kathy: They're so cute! Look, Fern; (holding piece up) it's a little nut!

Fern looks at Kathy.

Fern: Yeah, and the clay cracking piece looks like one, too!

Kathy looks annoyed at Fern.

Mona: Anyways, guys, I gotta head out for a bit, so you're free to crush any of these except for the Kirby one. That one's for my art project.

Fern: Got it.

Mona: Alright! I'll leave you to it!

Mona leaves. Suddenly, there is a sound of passing gas.

Kathy: Fern!

Fern: No, I was holding that in for so long!

Kathy looks annoyed at Fern. The scene cuts to the girls filming their video. Fern and Kathy jump into the center.

Fern (whispering): Hey, guys! I'm Fern Winston!

Kathy (whispering): And I'm Kathy Rose!

Fern (whispering): And today, we're bringing you some fabulous ASMR. Specifically, we'll be trying out some clay cracking.