"Quickly arrenge for my departure and you are also coming with me.... Oh! Did you informed them that our arrival should be conducted secret.. "The alpha added.

"I did lord.. "

"Okey...... It's fine then..... We are departing the day after tomorrow... " Jungkook announced.

**

"Taemin prepare the finest chamber for our guest they are arriving soon... " Hoseok informed his friend cum the main organiser of the castle. He is the who keep everything in place and takes care of every guest as well as the residence of this place.

"May I know who is coming that you are arranging things this magnificently... " Taemin asked in confusion.

Hoseok chuckled at that.... "Let's just say.. A friend of mine.... "

Taemin nodded his head in understanding and left to do his assigned work. He may be the king's friend but he knows how to perform his duty we'll without depending on the privileges given by the king. He is a self sufficient, independent omega.

"Well.... I need to reach the babies quickly... " He said to himself with a dreamy eyes, lips adoring with a smitten smile.

He looked at his hand and took a whiff of scent from the bouquet of wild scented roses.. "Your scent is more sweeter than these flowers. " He whispered to himself.

Taehyung was walking in the garden with Juntae in his embrace when he saw king hoseok was approaching them flashing that brightest smile that taehyung experience almost every day.

"What a beautiful day with beautiful people outside... " Hoseok exclaimed erupting a soft chuckle from the omega and hoseok found himself lost in that beautiful moment.

His attention diverted only when he heard the purr of the pup who is blinking his doe eyes softly watching a butterfly

"Let me hold him for a moment I am really craving to hold him.... " Hoseok said showing his puppy eyes.

"Of course... Here take him.. " Taehyung passed Juntae to hoseok who pecked his forehead lovingly.

From the start Juntae wasn't a active child. Despite being a true blood he is calm and timid and loves people's company.

"let's come inside... " Taehyung proposed and they both started to walk inside.

"This is for you.... " Hoseok presented the bouquet of flowers to Taehyung with a princely bow.

Taehyung too bowed like a princess and took the bouquet with a giggle.

"Thank you so much.... "

"Sit here comfortably I am going to put them on a vase.. " Taehyung informed.

"No problem this little man is here to accompany me.... Isn't it pup.. " Hoseok boped his nose with his own.

Taehyung smiled at the duo and left to do his work.

"Hey little man you are getting more handsome day by day.. I am very jealous of you you know?.... " He whispered where juntae is listening his every word with full attention.

"Hey... Tell me something... It's very important.... Don't scold me later... Okay.."The Almighty alpha king pouted.

"Okay... So..... Am I handsome enough to get liked by your muma.. Hm.... Tell me... " He whispered with a silly smile.

"Oh! Your majesty.. When did you arrive?.. "Nabi asked excitedly.

"Just a few minutes ago... "

"Here take this watermelon juice.. I made it for everyone... "

She served with a smile, taehyung also came after few minutes . Later the trio divulge into a hearty conversation.

Later that day after hoseok's departure taehyung breastfed the sleepy pup who slept right after his tummy got full.

Taehyung was overwhelmed by the sight of his baby's sleeping form. The infant appeared so small, so delicate, and so utterly innocent that Taehyung felt a surge of protectiveness welling up inside him. His eyes glistened with tears as he gently caressed the baby's hair, pouring out all the love he possessed. In that tender moment, he couldn't fathom how he had been blessed with such an angelic being, and he vowed silently to shield his child from every harm the world might offer.

 In that tender moment, he couldn't fathom how he had been blessed with such an angelic being, and he vowed silently to shield his child from every harm the world might offer

Taehyung gently kissed Juntae's forehead, his smile full of love. Juntae's calming scent surrounded him, a mix of his own smell and the aalpha's scent, making him feel at peace. Juntae's touch was gentle and comforting, like a warm hug, reassuring Taehyung that he belonged and was loved.

After tucking the baby securely on the bed he went to help his mother in gardening and tending flowers though his mother told him to rest but who is hearing who... He is just the sweetest brat.

**
King jeon jungkook, soldier in charge Min yoongi arrived in front of the huge gate of Jung empire.. The main entrance of this kingdom.

They were welcomed by the army general of Jung territory

They were welcomed by the army general of Jung territory. They welcomed them with all due respect as instructed by king himself.

There wasn't much arrangement as they don't want to attract unnecessary attention... No one knows that their enemy king has already arrived in their place, if they knew there will be a huge chaos among common people.

When they are arriving the Royal castle Jungkook's face was half covered and he was going there as a friend of king Hoseok.

****

🥸🥸