Chapter 8

Edited: 4/29/2024

------------Narrator's POV------------

Small groans left Tsuki's lips as she struggled with her kimono. She had asked one of the maids to make her a kimono similar to her father's and now she was trying to tie the scarf around her waist, but she was failing miserably. This was the first time she was putting a kimono on herself. In the past, the old lady that was her great grandmother, Sakura, Obake would help her with her outfits, and now normally her father or Uraume helped her. She grumbled and puffed her cheeks as she gave up.

Tsuki: "I can't do it!"

She whined as she sat down on the ground. She knew her father was busy right now, in a meeting with some of his soldiers. There has been word around that the sorcerers are planning an attack. So instead, she got up and started to look for Uraume. The young pink-haired lady walked around the temple in search of Uraume. But she had no such luck in finding the lady. She sighed as she passed by a room that had the door wide open. As she passed the room, she was grabbed by the arm and pulled into the room with the door slamming shut. She yelped in pain as her body hit the ground. She looked at the person in front of her shocked and annoyed. Kyoto stood there, blocking the door as she glared down at her daughter. She hated that her daughter was being treated so well, while she was being treated unwell. So she formed a plan. She managed to convince one of Sukuna's men to assault Tsuki and get her pregnant, and then she would spin a lie, claiming that Sukuna's precious daughter ran into the man's arms, begging for him to sleep with her. 

Tsuki; "What the hell do you want?"

Kyoto: "All I want from you...is to see you get what's coming to you, you devil child."

Tsuki looked at her confused before she was grabbed by her long pink hair. She shouted in pain as she looked up to see one of her father's men standing above her, looking down at her with this crazed look in his eyes. He looked like a hungry man that hasn't eaten for days. She glared at the man with disgust as he pulled her across the floor by her hair. She glanced over at her mother, who stood by the door smirking. Tsuki huffed out in annoyance, before lifting her arm and pointing two fingers at the man. 

Tsuki: "Cleave!"

To both human's shock, the man's head was cut clean off his body. He lets go of Tsuki's hair, taking a few strands of her hair as his body falls to the ground. Kyoto's eyes widen as her daughter stands up and fixes herself up. She glared at her mother, and all Kyoto could see in that moment, was Sukuna.

Kyoto; "Y...You...how could you?"

Tsuki glared at her mother as she slowly walked over to the trembling woman.

Tsuki: "How could I!? You are the one that had me attacked! I did nothing to you, the only thing I did to you, was be born! And still, you were about to let me get RAPED just to make yourself feel better!"

Tsuki then grabbed her mother by the hair and she shouted in pain. She dragged her mother out of the room and down the hall. Everyone around moved out of the princess's way, knowing not to get in her way when she was upset. Kyoto shouted out for someone to help her, but no one paid her any attention, knowing she had done this to herself. Ever since she came to the temple all those years ago, she has been nothing but a thorn in everyone's side. They were amazed that the king hadn't killed her yet. Tsuki finally got to the room she knew her father was in and slammed the doors open. Everyone inside snapped their heads towards the door, looking at the young woman shocked as she stormed into the room, pulling the other woman in by her hair. Tsuki threw Kyoto on the ground, receiving a shout of pain from the woman. Sukuna raised an eyebrow at his daughter, wondering what got her so upset.