Chapter 1 *Selena's heartbreak*

10:26 A.M,
Wednesday,
Library,Wellmark College

*The newly together couple,Serene and Danish were at Table no.4 ,studying for a test,probably History. That was,until Zara,burst open the library door,disrupting the utter silence,yelling "GIRL CRISIS".

As the librarian shouted "Silence!"-

Zara

Serene! Selena needs you.

Danish

All ok Zara?

*Zara gives a stressed out look to Serene,which was enough for her to understand the matter (well,most of it)*

Serene

Dan, I really have to go. I'll call you tonight alr?

Danish nods,placing a soft peck on her cheeks.

**Hallway**

Serene

It's her again,isn't it?

Zara

Yes!Omg like literally it's not even 6 months of him asking her to be his gf and all that stuff. Can't believe he is already going on dates with that new Violet girl.

Serene

Date(s)??

Zara

Two! Once yesterday at brown café exactly 6:36 pm and once on last saturday I think at that newly opened mall for lunch at like 1:25 pm.

Serene

And..I'm hearing about this..now?

Zara

You were literally busy with tests and we didn't wanna disturb you,like we know how serious you are with studies. I wouldn't have reached out to you today either but it's serious, they're breaking Up.

Serene

I think that's good. I hated that guy always,can't believe I let Selena be with him against my intuition. Like his hypocrisy was always questionable,why else would he gift her a pendant of "forever love" and then just go on dates with a newly joined girl?

Zara

Look, we thought we could handle this without you but..Selena needs you.

*And saying that both of them walk towards dorm 104 ( their dorm room). As they reach the door,they spot Elina waiting outside,looking all tensed. When she sees them,she let's out a sigh*

Elina

She's mad. M.A.D yk?

Serene

You think Idk that? Btw,can you call harry and ask him where he is?

Elina

Yep ok

*When Serene enters the room,Selena comes running to her and hugs her tight*

Serene

Dw girly. He will be in ruins,my promise.

*Meanwhile, Elina calls harry*-

Harry

Hello??

Elina

Where are you rn?

Harry

Cafeteria,why?

* Elina cuts the call and runs inside the dorm room*-

Elina

Cafeteria

Serene

SELENA. STOP CRYING AND GET UP NOW. AND YALL. Let's go.

*Saying that, all of the girls walk out for the cafeteria immediately. When they see Harry, they walk up to him,only to see *her* *

*Yes, it was her,Violet Margot, the one who was about 5 foot tall, curly hair,olive skin and simple brown eyes*