Pls bhagwan ji koi naya siyappa nhi chahiye aapke iss bhakt ko.

NEXT DAY

I reached Mehra mansion. By parking my car I just stared at the entrance of that mansion. The mansion where I have lived my most beautiful life. Note the sarcasm

I huffed and proceeded towards the entrance.

Door was opened by one of the maids. I entered inside and moved my eyes towards the  surroundings. These surroundings were welcoming me with nothing but darkness.

I saw Tanika ( her step sister) filing up her nails. Did I tell you that this girl is just a pain in ass? I mean I don't know what the fuck she wants from me ? The most irritating creature award definitely goes to her.

She looked towards me and made a disgusting face. Nvm I knew how she is gonna react.

"Hi elder sister" she said.

"Hi tanika". I replied

" did your company got bankrupt because of which you came to my father begging for money" she asked with a playful smirk.

"Tanika first of all, I have brain so I know pretty well how to handle out my business unlike you who just loves to spend her fathers money. Secondly, I seriously not even in my dreams will beg in front of Your father for anything, so it's better you keep this thing out of your brain if you have one." I retorted.

"Oh so you are on time huh?" My father spoke while descending from the stairs with his wife holding hand in hand.
Mrs. Mehra didn't even glance at me. Obviously I am nothing for her.

"Tell me Mr. Mehra what was your purpose that you called me here ?" I asked him.

And then he dropped the bomb on me.

" You are going to get married".

"Whatttttt?"

"Yess . Tomorrow they are coming to see you ."

" AND WHO ARE YOU TO TAKE DECISIONS ON MY BEHALF" I SHOUTED

" shut your fucking mouth. I am still your father. And have all the rights on you."

" I'll not get married with whoever that guy is".

" Dare you deny this proposal or else you know what I mean".

" kya karenge huh ? Maarenge? woh toh bachpan se kar rahe hai aap , abhi tak Shaanti nahi mili kya aapko ? Aur nahi darti mai ab aapke maarne se , aadat ho gyi hai aapki is beti ko." I screamed on his face.

" I'll not slap you but will snatch something which is very precious to you."

" whattt ?"

" your mumma's orphanage"!

" no you won't do that!"

" try me"

And this was the point I knew that I was forced into a bond with someone I don't even know. I had to agree with him. For this marriage. I had to sell myself so that my mumma's orphanage is safe with me.

This orphanage was her dream for all those orphan kids. Ironically now I am also an orphan.

Aaj dusri baar mere papa mere aankho ke saamne marr chuke.

I agreed to him and rushed out of that haunted place and drove off as fast as I could.

I was driving at 180 kph that suddenly one old lady came and in order to save her I turned the steering wheel and my car hit the trunk.

By gods grace I was safe but I had to check on that lady. But she was nowhere. I searched around but there was no trace of her.

Where did that lady go ? I hope she is safe.

What was I doing ? I could have killed that lady because of my stupidity.

I looked at my Bentley and there was no chance that I can drive this right now.

I called kilian ( her secretary) to take this car for repairing and bring another car.

I waited for him and he was here with my g wagon and drove off to a random bar because I really need a strong drink to forget the pain and emptiness I have inside.

🔮

I returned back to mansion very late

I returned back to mansion very late. Everyone must have slept but I saw my maa sitting on sofa scrolling through her phone. She saw me entering and rushed to kitchen to bring me a glass of water .

I retired to my room because I was feeling little tired. I retired from my office clothes and took a refreshing shower and changed into black T-shirt and beige slacks.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" ma came inside with dinner tray.

" ma you don't need to knock to come inside."

" beta it's your room , you also deserve some privacy".

Ma put the tray on the tea table and settled on sofa.

" aaj bhi khana nhi khaya na aapne ?"

" mera beta bhukha rahe aur mai kha lu , aisi bhi bhala koi maa hoti hai ?" She fed me with her hands.

" beta tujhe nahi lagta ab tujhe bhi ek teri dekhbhaal karne wali biwi chahiye , jo tera khyaal rakhe. Jaise mai rakhti hu"

" maa I already said yes to get married. But seriously maa I would never be able to love her. With this alliance you are going to ruin 2 lives."

" Avyansh marriage is not just a word. It holds a deep bond where 2 souls connect to each other. I know it's difficult for you but trust me , you are not going to regret getting married. You will have someone always having a back for you. Who will stand for you. Beta one day , everyone has to move on from past and live in present day. Think about this."

She took the tray and was about to leave the room and said - " WE ARE GOING TOMORROW TO HER HOUSE FOR THE PROPOSAL". And closed the door.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guysss
Sorry it took me so long to update the chapter
Actual I was very ill but now your girl is recovered 😺
Do vote and comment.
Ig - AUTHORAVIEEE