Destructo

"Good Morning.Mr Willis?"

"Er, yes. But who may I ask, are you?"

"We are from Destructo." said the female at the door. She was with another woman.

"Have you come to make tea?" the old man asked

"No. We are the team. We are here to..." There was a pause while April located the paperwork.

"Ahh, here it is. You have a brick base and upper timber structure that needs demolishing!" April read from the job sheet.

"Where's the machinery? Is it arriving later on?" asked the elderly customer.

"No, Sir. Just a truck to collect the debris," explained April.

"You're not one of those doorstep scammers, are you? I'll call the police!" said the elderly man, getting defensive.

"Look, old man. You called us. Either you want the job done, or you don't?" Emily was a bit more to the point.

"Dont take that tone with me, young lady," said the elderly man

"Fuck this.." Emily turned and walked back to the van. She didn't have the patience.

"Mr Johnson, Sir. We are the team, the company you called. I'll tell you what: if you don't like our work, don't pay. Can't say fairer than that!" reasoned April.

"It's around the back on the right. No funny business though, I'll be watching," said Mr Johnson.

"Oh, I know you'll be watching. Most of our customers watch us at work," said April.

April wolf-whistled to Emily. She got out of the van.

April & Emily walked around to the rear. The older man was loaded. His house was grand, and his back garden was like a park. Vast, green and full of beautiful flowers and willows. They soon came to the building. It was a 19th-century barn.

"I love it when 21st Century muscle woman meets the past," said Emily.

"Yeah, to think if the men back then could see us tear their building down using only muscle power," said April, putting on her gloves.

"And just the two of us!" said Emily

She quickly turned and looked at April.

"No. Don't do it!" Emily yelled.

April started to dance and sing the classic by Bill Withers's "Just the Two of Us."

"For fucks sake", Emily turned in mock disgust and walked closer to the barn.

April laughed.

They decided to lift the roof supports on the sides and rear of the building; then, they would attach a rope and pull the roof off.

Mr Willis was standing at an upstairs window on the second floor. He had pulled up a chair and had some binoculars so he could keep an eye. He was convinced they were scammers.

Emily and April removed their jackets. As they took off their jackets, the denim dungarees were sleeveless, and they had no T-shirts, just a sports bra. Their impressive physiques are on display like a muscled Greek sculpture come to life. Their powerful wide backs, with rounded shoulders. Muscular arms, with biceps full of power. The definition and size of their muscular, strong legs test the seams on the denim material.

April and Emily went inside the barn. Each goes to a different side and sets up their elevated platforms. They head to the bricks near the support beams. Emily stretches her arm and starts to push the brick. Her bicep and forearm are trembling with power. The mortar around the brick begins to crack and fall aside. Suddenly, the brick flies out of the building onto the ground. Unable to withstand the force of her powerful muscles, she does the same as easily as the next few bricks—a few crumbled breaks in defeat as her strong arm acts like a hydraulic ram. April does the same. The bricks and mortar cannot withstand the strength of these amazing women.