𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 ━━━ never saw you coming

𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟲
prologue ─ never saw you coming
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━━━━ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁

˖╲ʾ ִ𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑!

notification
ted nivison liked your tweet!

tay 🌷 @polariss.arts
okay, i just woke up- but WTF- *THE TED NIVISON* JUST LIKED MY POST AKA THE ART THAT I POSTED HERE A FEW DAYS AGO- AM I DREAMING??????? CAUSE THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY THAT THIS IS REAL IM CRYING IN TEARS OF JOY RN 😭😭😭

❤️ 1.7k | ♻️ 500 | 💬 900

|

user 13 @user13slay
replying to @polariss.arts
'kay now WHAT??? CONGRATS TAY YOU TOTALLY DESERVE IT <333

❤️ 95 | ♻️ 5 | 💬 2

|

evs @loveyoutothemoonandtosaturn_
replying to @polariss.arts
AYE LETS GOOOOOOOO

❤️ 67 | ♻️ 4 | 💬 9

|

lia !! @lialovesyouu
replying to @polariss.arts
off topic but who remembers this
|
tay 🌷 @polariss.arts
wishing that one of my favorite ppl could interact with my work

❤️ 896 | ♻️ 463 | 💬 258

|

winnie ❄️ @forevermorewinter
replying to @lialovesyouu
IM CRYING CAUSE HER WISH ACTUALLY CAME TRUE 😭😭😭😭✋️

❤️ 583 | ♻️ 20 | 💬 90

     TAYLOR WOKE UP WITH PURE HAPPINESS when this unexpected notification suddenly popped up on her twitter, she has never experienced this kind of interaction on her art before especially her idols. Then, all of a sudden, she wakes up with her favorite streamer and the one who she mainly makes fanart for, Ted Nivison. She never saw this coming, Ted has been her favorite since she started watching him in 2019, not to mention that she also fell in love with his charm, she would usually watch his streams (even though she is a 24 year old woman who watches grown people play a block game). That's where she realized that he was the inspiration for her and her talent, and that's how her career started, but she started somewhere until she gained more recognition from his fans. She was proud to say that his fans do like her work of art that she has worked hard on for lots of hours.

She went out of her room and her mother was there in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the both of them, Taylor's only 24, but she still lives with her mother cause she wanted to. "You seem happy today, what's with the joyous mood?" She asks her with a chuckle, "Oh, just some famous streamer dude just liked my artwork online." She replies to her. She couldn't stop smiling when this happened, "Oh, I see that." She softly laughs. "Here's breakfast for today." She holds a plate and carefully places it on the table, "Thanks mom." She smiles at her, "You're always welcome, Tay." She softly pats her shoulder.

"So mom, how's your work?" She asks her, "Oh it's fine, sweetheart, it's just that I've been really busy for the past few weeks because I have a lot to do, obviously." She answers softly and Taylor let out a warm smile. "And you must be busy with your art and stuff, am I right?" Her mother chuckled, and she let out a small laugh and nodded. "Don't give up on your talents honey, be glad that these God-given talents have supported you all the way to your career, and I will support you no matter what." She gently holds her hand, "Even when your dad left us, I still supported you until now. Your passion in art has been limitless, ever since you were little. And I want you to keep going, Taylor." She softly smiles, and sure to mention that her heart melted so much because of her heartwarming message.

"Thank you, mom. For supporting me ever since I was a little kid. And I appreciate you for that." She responds and giggles.

"Okay enough with the heartwarming stuff, and I have to go to work." She cuts off the moment by standing up on the table while Taylor laughs. "Okay, mom, stay safe! Love you!" She went up and hugged her and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. "You too, be careful and don't do anything weird. Love you!" She smiles and leaves the house.

' ✸ ⌁

     The song Starlight by Taylor Swift started playing when she got out of the shower and started fixing herself. Started to singing along to the song, when she opened her phone she started receiving lots of notifications which was from twitter again, she opened twitter and she was surprised to see a dm from someone, she wondered who but when she opened her twitter dms, it's no other than Ted Nivison. She took a deep breath and opened it.

' ✸ ⌁

Ted
@tednivison

TED
hey tay, I just saw your fanart about me,
I just wanted to say that your art is really great and you're really talented.
which got me thinking if you wanted to become a guest on a podcast that i host with my dearest friend, schlatt.

TED
so are you willing to join? it's okay if you won't. - ted
Sent

𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬!
holy fucking shit this took me lots of time to write this and it's just the prologue damn girl- 😭😭 BUT will tay actually accept the invite tho...