TWO

ophelia

“She isn't coming home for dinner?”I asked.He shook his head.I finished eating after a while.

  “I'm going to buy some groceries,okay?”I nodded and headed to the room after.I listened when the car was leaving.He left.I went into her office.Everything was so organized,on categories,alphabetical.I went to the drawers,her case might be there.I will find it fast,her name starts with A.Found it.I opened the file and found questions, tests, notes and a diagram.I took pictures of all the sheets and transferred them to email in case she looked on my phone. I ran to my room when I heard her car parking. I pulled it forward and put them exactly where they were.I turned on my laptop and put all the information in Word.She knocked on the door. I closed the laptop screen and answered her.She entered the room and sat on my bed.

   “What are you doing?”She asked

   “I'm good, how about you?”

   “I'm good too,I need to tell you something.”Her voice is soft and delicate

   “Is it good or bad?"

   “So you know Connor..”

   “Gray's father?”I cut in.She nodded."Please don't tell me.”

   “I'm sorry, Fif.I know how much Gray hurt you,but they want to help with Ava's case.”I jumped in her arms and hugged her.She gently caressed my head. I love her caressing me. She is the best mother in the world.”Make him pay.”

   Gray Reynolds.Son of Connor Reynolds.A Rockstar and a model.We used to be best friends till I fell in love with him.Biggest mistake of my life.Fame changed him.I hate him.And he hates me too.We haven't talked in 2 years.He's now 18.He thinks he's better than me even though she's only one older.

  “When they're going to arrive?”I asked

  “Tomorrow,they will stay at the ground floor.So you don't need to always meet them.”