ONE

ophelia

I always wanted to be like her.To be
that smart.Ava is missing and I couldn't have done anything.Not anymore.I will find Ava.Ava ward,daughter of Naomi ward,went missing on April 5th.I have known Ava all of my life.She was the sister I didn't had.

   “Sweetheart,dinner is ready!”My father called me.You probably know who my father is.My father is Ravi Singh,a lawyer and the best father in the world.

   “Coming!”I responded.My mother is one of the biggest detectives ever.Her name is Pippa Fitz-Amobi.She's the smartest person I know.Even though she is always busy.She's trying to resolve Ava's case and the case of Damien mother.Damien Sinclair.Son of one of the most wanted murders.I've met Damien before,we used to be friends.Till he tried to kill me,on September 24th.September 24th the day that something had died in me on that morning.I met Damien at school,we were best friends.On September 24th he had a gun in his backpack.It used to be a day like always.Me and Hannah went in the class when the first shot was heard.I tried to hide in the class since we have different classes but he knew my whole times table.He entered the class I was under the desk.I was shaking.I heard a shot.Two.Three.Four.Five.All in the teacher.

   “Where is Ophelia Singh?”He yelled.I was trying not to cry.Another shot.Another one. Another. Another. Another.Another.Another.Another.Hannah was in the same place with me.I had never felt more happy that she was with me.No one from the class said something.Cause they died.They died.28 children.28.27 kids and a teacher.They are dead.He exited the class thinking that I ran away.I came out of hiding and approached my colleague Andrea. She was always nice to everyone. The others were dead under the tables, on the chairs, on the floor. The whole class was full of blood. blood. blood. everywhere. I tried to resuscitate her. My hands were full of blood. My hands were full of blood. Full of blood. The blood of a 16-year-old girl.I felt hot tears running down my cheeks. 27 innocent children. Innocent. Innocent. We are still resuscitating her.

   “Ophelia-she's dead.Dead.”Hannah was shaking

   “No-I stopped-No!-I cried.”I felt in Hannah's arms.She called the police.I cried in her arms till the police arrived.They caught Damien and sent him to a psychic ward.I washed my hands.But I felt them dirty.Full of blood.Andrea's blood.Andrea's dead.My whole class is dead.Im dying.I will die.He will comeback.Damien will escape.He's going to kill me.My parents arrived.They hugged me.I couldn't move.I couldn't speak.

   “Oh…Ophelia..”My mom sighed.I just cried in their arms.Then suddenly I came back hearing my father voice.

   "Oph, are you coming?"We share the same features,olive skin,dark chocolate eyes,black hair,and smile.I've got my mothers personality.Im not that smart like her.

   "I'm coming,"I replied.Where should I start with this case?I will follow her podcast, and her steps to find Ava.Sje is currently working at the case from home.So she let all of her things in the house and I will borrow them.But will just take some pictures and I will put them back. But first I need to eat.

   "I know you miss her,"He cut in

   "She is like my sister or was."

   "Maybe you will resolve her case like how your mother resolved Andie's case."