CHAPTER 1 | Trip to kasauli?..

A woman is seen entering the house quietly, and goes towards the room.

"abhir beta, see mumma brought you your favourite ice cream!" Akshara entered abhir's room to make his mood better.

Abhir doesn't reply, as abhir was facing other side so akshara can't see him. "Abhir baby mumma is so sorry! I broke our promise of eating together!.." Akshara says in a low tone. But abhir doesn't reply, akshara goes near him, and taps him on the shoulder but he doesn't reply.

Akshara was starting to panic, "Abhir baby, stop this prank! It's not good" Akshara raises her voice in the hope of him getting up and hugging her.

But he didn't.

Akshara was in a full panic mood, she picked him up and tried to shake him on the cheek but he didn't respond. "Nandita Maa!" Akshara yells on the top of her lungs, and sees the dried tears marks on abhir's face. Her guilt was over the top. She's such a bad mother, she thought.

Nandita Maa rushes in the room, and also panics "O mere Maiya, kya hua?". "Maa abhir isn't waking up!.." At this point akshara was full on crying, "let's get him to hospital!" Nandita maa says.

--- TIME SKIP ---

They rushed abhir to the nearby hospital, Akshara was a crying mess while nandita maa was consoling her.

"Akshara looks like it's a case of Vasovagal syncope, did he eat his lunch?.." Dr. Kunal asked akshara, Kunal was an old friend of akshara she met him back then in Delhi and one of the only few people who knows akshara gets panic attacks.

"Nandita maa did he eat his lunch, I already told you to make him eat his lunch and make him go to sleep?.." Akshara asked nandita.

"No beta.. I tried to force him but he didn't listen!.." nandita tried justifying. "Maa! You know abhir is a bit weaker than other kids! After you and abhir convinced me for his football match I let you but you couldn't make him eat!.." Akshara yells at nandita, she knew she went overboard with the yelling but she was too angry to do anything.

"Akshara calm down! It's a hospital and it's usually self treatable, it is common among children." Kunal took her outside to get some fresh air while nandita stayed in the hospital. Akshara broke down crying on a bench,"I'm such was a bad wife and now I'm a bad mother and a daughter. Great!" Akshara cries.

"Hey hey akshara don't cry, and don't you dare taint my friend' s image she was a good wife and will be a great mother and a daughter!" Kunal says comforting akshara.

Akshara chuckles in sadness, "You don't understand Kunal, Abhir was born with great complications! I had to have a c-section because it, abhir is a bit weaker than other kids but still he decided to play football, I refrained him from Playing it but he is adamant like his father-" Akshara realised what she said. Akshara hated abhimanyu, but deep down somewhere in her heart she still loved him.

Kunal didn't ask what she was going to say because he knew, he knew her past with abhimanyu and the Birla's. It pained him how akshara only saw her flaws not her good things.

"Akshara you are a great mother! How you handle abhir and his tantrums and when he asks about his father. I've seen you handling him. You are the greatest mother I've ever seen" Kunal cheers akshara up.

"But you shouldn't have said those words to nandita aunty" Kunal informs her.

"I know it was wrong all she did was to always help me and again I failed as a daughter, first with goenka's and now with nandita maa.." Akshara says while tears are dropping from her eyes.

"Dr. Kunal! The child patient has gained consciousness!" A nurse informs them that abhir gained consciousness.

Akshara ran to the room where abhir stayed and hugged him tightly, "Abhir you scared mumma!" Akshara says while she shed tears of happiness.

"IMS mumma!" Abhir replies.

"IMS? What does that mean?" Akshara asked being clueless.

" 'i'm sorry mumma' that's what it means!" Abhir answered while akshara says "This boy and his shortforms are both confusing!" And taps her forehead in foolishness.

She turns around and sees nandita and goes near her, "IMS nandita maa."
Akshara asked for forgiveness and laughs cheerfully after gaining her forgiveness.

---- ON THE OTHER SIDE ----

A man in his mid 30s is seen sitting on a chair with some papers in his hands, a knock on door breaks his contanstraction "Come in " He says in cold voice answers the knock and looks up to see Ruhi, neil's daughter; taking baby steps towards him.

"Princess!" Abhimanyu Exclaims happily, instantly lifting up his mood. "Poppy!" Ruhi also exclaims happily.

"How are you princess" Abhimanyu asks her. "I very ok poppy!" Ruhi answers and gives him toothy smile which reminded of Neil.

"Day by day she's becoming like neil" Abhimanyu thinks internally and chuckles sadly remembering neil.

"Poppy?" Ruhi pulled him out of the his world. "Princess why do you look sad?" Abhimanyu asked ruhi changing the topic, after Akshara, ruhi was the only one who was closest to abhimanyu; because he always found her to be like neil and a bit like her maasi; with that he took her in his lap facing him.

"Poppy everyone is saying that you are going somewhere?!" Ruhi asks abhimanyu.

Then it clicked, she was talking about the inauguration. One the he is flying to kasauli...

----

Hey everyone!! Ik this chapter was pretty small! But I'll try to change that in the next chapter! Which I'll most probably upload tomorrow.

See all you tomorrow<333

966 words as in for now.

[!NOT EDITED!]