42 [ bonus ch.2 ]

Start from the beginning

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

With a playful glint in his eyes, Shubman leaned back slightly, his fingers tracing lazy circles on Reethu's arm. "You know," he began teasingly, "we still haven't gone on our honeymoon yet."

Reethu's eyes widened in mock surprise, a playful smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "Is that so?" she replied, her voice filled with feigned innocence. "I must have missed the memo."

Shubman chuckled softly, the sound warm and affectionate as he drew her closer. "Well, it's not too late to plan something," he suggested, his tone laced with excitement. "We could go anywhere you want – a tropical beach, a bustling city, you name it."

Reethu's eyes sparkled with anticipation, the idea of a honeymoon bringing a flush of excitement to her cheeks. "That does sound tempting," she admitted, her voice tinged with excitement. "But where would you take me, Mr. Gill?"

Shubman's grin widened, his mind already spinning with possibilities. "Hmm, how about the Maldives?" he suggested, his voice low and suggestive. "We could spend our days lounging on the beach, sipping cocktails, and watching the sunset."

Reethu's eyes lit up at the mention of the tropical paradise, a soft sigh escaping her lips. "That sounds absolutely dreamy," she murmured, her voice filled with longing. "But we'll have to make sure it's just the two of us – no interruptions allowed."

Shubman nodded in agreement, his gaze locked with hers in silent promise. "Agreed," he replied, his voice a soft declaration of their shared desire. "Just you and me, lost in our own little world."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Maldives is a little too overrated don't you think?" Reethu's playful comment brought a smile to Shubman's lips, and he couldn't help but chuckle at her remark. "You're right," he agreed, his tone light and amused. "The Maldives might be a bit cliché."

Leaning in closer, he continued, his voice laced with excitement. "But that just means we have the opportunity to explore somewhere new and exciting together. Maybe a hidden gem off the beaten path, where we can create our own unforgettable memories."

Reethu's eyes lit up with intrigue, the idea of discovering a lesser-known destination sparking her curiosity. "I like the sound of that," she admitted, her voice tinged with excitement. 

"Somewhere unique and off the radar, where we can truly immerse ourselves in the culture and beauty of the place."

Shubman nodded in agreement, his mind already buzzing with possibilities. "Exactly," he replied, his voice brimming with enthusiasm. "We could go on adventures, try new cuisines, and make memories that will last a lifetime."

"What about Bali?" Reethu's suggestion sparked a gleam of excitement in Shubman's eyes. "Bali?" he echoed, the idea taking root in his mind. "That sounds amazing."

Leaning in closer, he brushed a stray lock of hair away from Reethu's face, his touch gentle and affectionate. "Imagine exploring lush jungles, stunning beaches, and ancient temples together," he mused, his voice filled with anticipation. "It would be like stepping into a paradise made just for us."

Reethu's eyes shimmered with excitement at the thought of exploring the Indonesian island together. "I've heard Bali is absolutely breathtaking," she admitted, her voice tinged with wonder. "And the culture and cuisine are supposed to be incredible too."