Chapter 9

Grammatical errors...~

When Mikey got home I started scolding him for skipping school along with Draken who sat down looking so pissed, like I care, anyway.

Emma only chuckled at the kitchen while listening to me scolding the two who's obviously older than me. Meanwhile, Mikey tried explaining himself with some lame excuses saying, 'I was bored', 'I was hungry, so I skipped.'

~Time skip~

After scolding both Draken and Mikey, we went to the kitchen to eat. Shin-nii already went home, Gramps is awake and Draken went home after getting scolded while looking so pissed.

Shi-chan, are you going to the Musashi festival?” Emma asked after drinking water. “Ah, yeah.” I answered, looking up from my food. “What about you, Mikey?” Mikey look at me when I said his name.

“I can't go.” He said, “I have something to do tomorrow.” he continued, “Okay, then. Too bad, you'll miss the fun. What about you Shin-nii? Are you coming with us?” I looked at Shin-nii who also look at me.

“Ah, I can't go. I'll stay here with gramps tomorrow.” he slightly smiles and just pat my head since he's next to me. “Oh man. You guys gonna miss all the fun tomorrow.” I pouted before continuing eating my food.

After eating and washing the dishes we went to our own room to sleep. I took a quick bath and wore something comfortable for me to sleep on.

__________________________________________

~Time skip~

I got ready with Emma for the festival, Hina is also here already dress up in her white/pink Yukata with purple flowers around it and a pink sash around her waist while Emma wore a blue kimono with yellow flowers and a green sash around her waist.

While, I just wear a blue over sized t-shirt, a blue cargo pants and lastly a black jacket I just open the zipper so it wouldn't be too hot. Before we leave I put my cap on me and cover it with my hood. We finally leave and went to the location.

~Time skip~

“We're here!” Emma said going to Draken while Takemichi just look at Hina seems to be really excited. “I've been waiting for years.” He said before walking away with Emma trailing behind. While Hina, Takemichi and I just walk away.

We were talking about something while I zoned out a bit then suddenly Hina stopped so I stop as well. Hina were glaring at Takemichi who's really nervous while I look at them confuse.

“Hina, did something happen while I was zoning out?” I ask she looks at me and she said they were just talking about Emma. That got me even more curious, why would Hina glare at Takemichi if they were just talking about Emma.

I asked her once again and said, Takemichi-kun saw Emma on her underwear.” Hina said still looking at me but with a little pout on her face. When I heard that, I look at Takemichi with a terrifying gaze.

“What now?” I said still not keeping eyes off of Takemichi. “W-w-wait, I promise I have no idea about it, I swear.“ Both me and Hina look at him with a dark aura.