Brett's wish

Then when both of them went inside, everyone was sitting there waiting for them and there was a pendant on the door of the room so that everyone could meet Eli. As soon as they went inside, Amy came running towards both of them and started looking at their faces. Seeing this, both Jake and Eli looked at each other in confusion, then Jake raised his eyebrows at Amy.
Amy: The fighting between you two is over, isn't it?
Everyone present there started laughing and on the other hand Eli and Jake started looking here n there with embarrassment. Then Jake took her in his arms and pinched her cheeks.
Amy: Ouch!! Dada. Why you pinched me??
Jake: Because day by day you are becoming a brat.
Amy: No Dada, don't change the topic. Tell me, are you still angry with Mumma?
Jake looked at Eli with a sweet smile & nodded his head as no. Both of them got lost in each other's eyes again but then flinched when everyone started clapping happily.
Brett: Wohooo...now we will party. Amy, baby come here..come here.
Hearing this, Amy quickly got out of Jake's arms and went to Brett and sat on his lap.
Brett: After all, we have to bring the vibe, others don't know anything, right Amy?
Amy: Yeah!!
They both shared a high five. Then ran to kitchen to bring some snacks.
Mimi: Wow, did you put this flower on her hair Bub?
She asked to Jake who nodded his head in shyness.
Mimi: Awww.,My shy baby. You're still you as shy today.
Then she looked at Eli & said,
Mimi: My baby, you come sit with me.
She was walking near her when someone pulled her finger from behind and she turned and looked at her hands; Jake was holding her finger and his eyes were pleading her not to go there, seeing which she smiled softly at her husband's cuteness. Then Amy and Brett were bringing those snacks and seeing them teasing, Brett understood the situation and said,
Brett:Ahhhh...Mimi. After so many days, we got this family time, so let's make all three of them sit together today, we'll sit with you. Mike, what do you say??
Mike:Yaah,Yaah. Mimi let's enjoy this evening.
Saying this, Mike sat near them and Brett made Amy sit near Jake and Eli. And here our Mr. Romeo, I mean the great detective Jake; He was showering love on Brett in his mind. Then Brett slowly looked at him, winked and said, "Enjoy." Hearing this, Eli felt a little shy and smiled, then Amy confusedly asked her,
Amy: Mumma why are your cheeks looking so pink?
Eli: Huh?? Ab...ab. Baby what are you saying? It's not like that. Come on let's eat your fav noodles.
With that she started feeding Amy who's continuously talking to her & Jake was looking at them with so much love.
Then Brett stood in the middle and clapped to gain everyone's attention and said,
Brett: Attention please!! So, we're gonna play the passing pillow game. You know all the rules so let's start.
Everyone was busy playing when poor Mimi started yawning. Then Eli asked everyone to sleep, then Mr. Tonner and Mimi hugged everyone and went to their respective rooms to sleep. But here Brett and Amy had something else brewing in their minds. So, when everyone was about to go to sleep, Brett stopped everyone and said,
Brett: Well Eli and Jake, we have a request. Will you both tell us your love story today?
Hearing this, both of them looked at each other and then at Brett, then Amy said,
Amy: Yes, Dada. We want to listen your story. Mama was once saying that the story of both of you is like a poem, so tell us please.
Brett: Please Eli, tell us. I was at school when all this was going on, so I knew a little about it but I don't remember much. And we don't even know when we will get such an opportunity again.
Amy: pretty please.
Mike: I guess you can't avoid them today.
Jake: Okay,okay. No need to create much drama, you both are becoming more dramatic by the day. Sit here. Come princess.
Then what happened was that everyone took a lot of snacks and again went to the fireplace. Amy was sitting on her Dada's lap. Mike and Eli sat on either side of Jake. And our Brett, who was sitting on the floor with his head in Eli's lap who was gently stroking his hair. Then Jake started telling his love story,