Chapter 20

"Mix try and understand" "What understand?? Your life could be danger because of this" " Yes Phi is right P'Earth, you all could be danger an-" "You don't start now Sea" Jimmy said frustrated. "We all are doing this for us"  "You are important , we can't live of anything happen to you all" "Listen understand-" " No , you understand we are not going too listen to you and we are coming and thats final" Bottom left from there. "Phii What are we going to do about them? They are not going to listen to us" "Ikk But We can't put the lives in danger because of us"

In the afternoon
All the tops tried to make all of them understand but they were not understanding at all. As the plan was of tomorrow, they decided to relax for sometime..
Khao and Book decided to take a walk in the garden nearby. They had gone without guard as it was nearby.
"Phii do you think this plan is going to work??" "I don't know, I can't digest this plan somehow!!" While talking suddenly  they got attacked they were going to scream but their mouth got closed by a napkin and they fainted...

In the mansion
All of them gathered to again discuss... "Phii... We know what are you going to talk now??" "You know then why are you not agreeing to this!!" "Are you serious???" "Wait hold up someone's missing!!""Huhh!!!""Where are P'Book and P'Khao???" "Book told that he is going for a walk with Khaoo!!""Yes it was like a hour ago, they should have come till now!!!" "Guard's Guards" "Yess master!!" "Where are Book and Khao??" "Master they had gone out!!" "What do you mean, you don't know where they are??" Force flashed. "No master!!" "Wtf" "If anything happen to them naa I am going to kill you all"