Chapter 9

Author Pov

These days everything was going so good, everything was going smooth , there were no threat, no drama, just pure happiness and joy. The mansion after long time was filled with laughter and chaos. But on the other hands when the tops told their father about incidents, he was upset to know that his children are suffering and immediately ordered to look after the culprit as fast as possible. All boys were happy that because of Mom&Dad they at least saw smile on each others face and spend time with each other after so long time. 

The ceremony day 

(Here comes the main day lets see what happens)

"Darling are you done?" Dad asked his wife who is getting ready. "No 20 mins more we all are almost ready" "We?" "Dunkkkk........" Joong came shouting "Why are you here?" "To get my wife" He said with a straight face "Wife? huhhhh...." Joong blushed at the statement "Seaa......" "Mixx...." "Bookkk...." "Fourth...." "Khaoo....." "Chimonnn..." "Phuwinnn....." All of them came shouting looking for their wife. "Can I get to know why are you all gathering and looking for your wifes here? hey must be in their rooms" "Noo dad they are here mom called them" they all said in union. Dad were about to say something but they all heard the bedroom door open. All the boys and Mom were standing while being beautiful as hell. All the boys and Dad were mesmerize by their wifes beauty all them were just admiring them until they all Mom shout. "Why all of were shouting can't you wait for some few mins huuhhh Move nowww" "Ohh godd if I keep shouting like this my makeup will get ruin" "Ohh honey you are looking so pretty" "I know not a new thing for me" Dad faced drop and in a second he heard his sons laughing and giggling "What are y'all laughing lets goo we are getting late" he said going after his wife. All boys headed towards their car(Limo) 

"Mix lets get married again" Earth whispered "What are you saying Earth" Mix said while getting redder than a tomato "You are looking so beautiful in this suit I just want to get married again" "Shut up" "The lovebirds are chirping again" Pond said while admiring his wife "You have your wife but still you are meddling others" Perth said while focusing on his phone "At least he is admiring his wife not like you who is just on his phone and ignoring me" Chimon said murmuring "You said something" Perth asked. Chimon nodded as no. "We are here" They all took a deep breath and got out. They all were welcomed by cameras and news reporters.

Chimon Pov

"Why is my heart beating, Why I am getting nervous is something wrong going to happen, noo nooo chimon stop thinking this lets focus" While i was erasing my thoughts but suddenly I felt a hand sneaking around my waist i knew who it was "What are you busy thinking?" Perth said in his deep voice "Ahhh i love this voice" i thought "Nothing" We entered the hall it was so beautiful. 

Author Pov

After looking at the venue they all headed up the stairs as the place was pretty crowded and dunk was feeling anxious. "Good morning ladies and gentleman, thank you for joining us for todays ceremony, we all are grateful for having you all here" Dad said passed the mic to Earth "Todays is very special day as I introduce you to my husband Mix" Mix was stunned to hear the sudden announcement . Loud cheers were heard all over the place. All the others squeal in joy, happy for the elder whereas Mix was standing like a statue in Earth's arm, he couldn't digest the things happening, he was looking at the man who held him. "This new branch was 'Our' dream, I am grateful that My and Mix dream is complete, we hope you all support us, please enjoy" Within a second the news was all over the Thailand, 'The owner of the biggest company of Thailan, Mr. Earth Pirapat is married' 

"Phi you are so awesome" Fourth said while giving a thumbs up "Yeahhh it is a big step Earth" Mix said worrying about what will the people think. "Its fine I don't care whatever will happen we will face it together"  Earth kissed Mix forehead making him all red "Oeeeeeeeeee" everyboby squeal while looking at the couple. 

Timeskip 

Everything was going good, everyone was enjoying the party,  Until they heard a loud gunshot. all boys attention was driven towards the direction of the sound, the guest were mumbling and screaming in terror *shot* *shot* "Move back , guards take all the guest out safely" "But master you all?" "Don't worry about us" Earth said. the guest were taken out safely but the whole family was  inside Earth was telling the bottoms to go but they didn't listen.

"Guards check every corner of this plac-" First was cut off by a deep and hoarse voice "You can't find me Mr. First, even if you try to you can't " the voice said laughing like a maniac.  " Your family made my family suffer so much that they had no option but to die, because of you all I lost my dad, my mom, my brother, now its your time, your family should also suffer your family SHOULD SUFFERRR-" *Shot* *Shot* There were continuous gunshots "EVERYBODY UNDER THE TABLE" Dad shouted everyone were trying to dodge the bullet and save themselves and their love. "No matter how much you try you all can't escape today" the man was laughing like a crazy person. Everyone were worried " Guards call for a backup, We need more guards to fight" "Its gonna be fine" "Listen on the count of 3 everybody run to that door we will hide in that room" Force instructed, everybody nodded "1... 2...3.. runn" They all ran to the room and locked it but they didn't know that someone was left out 

Chimon Pov 

My fear came true. We all are in danger, I can't think straight, why is Phi not doing anything, why is perth not doing anything ohh godd save us, this man, who is he and why is he? save us godd save us. P'Force said that we have to run to the room. Thank god there is someone whose brain is working. I was about to run but someone held me, it was man with black mask I was about to shout but in a sec everything turned black. 

Author Pov

All the boys were aware of the fact that even if they hide there is of no use because the man knew all the corners of this place. "Where is Mon" Book shouted gathering everybodys attention "What do you mean, Perth wasn't he with you where is Chimon" Mix said while panicking. While Perth was thinking and zoning out because his thoughts were getting all over his mind What if something happen to him what if that man has capture him. "Perth... Perth..." Pond said shaking him. After gathering himself Perth ran towards the door opening it "Perth listen we will find okayy we will go out together no one will leave each other understand?" Earth said All of them headed out while searching for chimon. "Ahhhhh....." Dunk screamed " What happen?" Joong said worrying about his lover condition, Everybody looked where Dunk was pointing, they all froze at their spot. Chimon was tied up to a chair and a mask man was standing right behind him. They were scared to his condition like this. 

"Shock to see your lover Perth?" "Leave him" "Do you think I will?" "I said leave him" "Don't order me you bastard i will leave him after splitting his throat in two part"  " Don't you dare touch him, even if I see a slit bruise of his face I'll kill you" "Do you think you will threaten me and I will get scared huhhh...." "Perth Perth " Chimon woke up and saw his lover standing down "Monn Don't worry I'll save you" Even if Chimon was scared but he didn't forget the things taught by Perth during this situation, he smartly untied the rope and kicked the man. After analyzing the scene Perth ran towards Chimon feeling proud of him. Chimon who was running down the stairs hugged Perth in the middle of the stairs. "You okay?" Chimon nodded while smiling but soon the smile faded as a shot was heard.