Chapter 15

Seeing someone hurt makes you feel hurt too. Someone, it can be anyone known or unknown, but it hurts most when its someone you love.  We can't bear seeing it, our heart hurts the most. a feeling of anxiety rushes in our veins

Fourth Pov 

The feeling of anxiety was taking over as the day was coming to end, can't deny my heart is restless, this feeling is not new, but still feels like something is not right. Gemini hasn't call nor he has messaged me, why?? is something?? maybe his phone is dead. Can someone tell me where is he?? can someone tell me he is alright?? 

"Fourthhhhhhh , lets gooo" P'Joong called. Our class has come to an end, so we are heading home. God keep him safe is all I wish. 

Author Pov

(Pond informed the boys that he is home) Here Fourth getting worried whereas there in office Earth, First, Force was trying to find Gem location. "Did you get it?" Khao entered with three cups of coffee, "No!!! no signal no nothing" First replied. "Don't worry you will find it"! Khao cheered them up. 

In the mansion 

All the boys that arrived, laughing and giggling. Before entering the gate, there was a kind of forest area which they had to pass. 

Interior

Interior

They saw blood around the path nearly towards the gate. "What the fuckk!!" Dunk exclaimed. "Lets follow it" Joong said. "Be careful" Perth said. They all followed and a body. 

"GEMINIIIII!!!!!!!!!" Fourth screamed. "Gemgem, wake up wake up gemgem" Fourth cried as he ran and hug the body. "He is still warm, call the ambulance phi phi" All the boys were shocked. Till the boys could process anything, the guards came, analyzed the situation and took Gemini into the mansion. Fourth was crying, trembling. They took gem in the mansion as they knew its dangerous to take him to hospital. 

Joong quickly called Earth and informed about it. Soon the family doctors arrived. "Fot" Mixx called while running. "Phii" Fourth cried and hugged Mixx. "Phii, gemgem" Fourth cried. "Nothing will happen to him don't worry uk how strong he is right?" "I know Phi but yo know there is alot of blood alot I can- Can't just see him like this" "Its okay its okay" Book comforted him. 

Doctors came outside. "The patient is well now, but even if it was a minute late than he would have been in coma. But now he is out of danger but unconscious." "Thankyou doctor thankyousm!!!" Earth said. Fourth rushed in to see his lover. Tubes, monitors, the smell, all things were making him dizzy. "Lovee...." he called, his knees went weak, he couldn't stand, he caught gem's hand and cried. "You made me worried!!! wake up fast hmm..." 

 "P'Earth" "Pond I know what you are going to ask, even I don't know the answer to the question" "Phi if its him we have to be careful" "Even I think that First, but lets just wait for gem to wake up" "Yes phi"

Sorry guys short one I hope I don't disappoint y'all.