Chapter1

A sun ray hitted Dunks face, he groaned while getting up. Looking at the side he saw empty space. Suddenly the bathrooms door opened revealing his husband who was only wearing towel, water drops were dripping down his hair. He realised that he was drooling over, but also thought that is it wrong to drool over your soon to be husband. his thoughts were interrupted by a voice.

Joong: Are you gonna stare at me like this or going to get ready. We're going to get late.

Dunk:"shutteringg" Yeah, yes, right I'll get ready fast

After getting ready Joong-Dunk headed down at the table where they were greeted by the others.

Everyone was eating in silence until Earth spoke

Earth: As you all know that we are going to open our new branch. Mom and Dad are also coming and we all have to be present, everyone means everyone .

All nodded and headed to their work and to the university.

(Author Note: they all go to uni together everyday. all the students think they are good friends only)

In the collage

Phuwin Pov

The day started as usual, screaming was heard as we entered I saw sea taking dunk away from the crowds as he all knew his phobia. And I know what phobia is as I also have one (aquaphobia sorry forgot to mention) I looked at Joong face which had no expression, seriously can't he protect his husband, anyways we walked through the crowd as we have class to attend.

None Pov

In the class

"Students we have a new transfer here, Please introduced yourself" teacher said

"Hi, myself 'Jo', please take care of me" the guy said while smiling

"Thank you please sit next to dunk", Dunk raised his hand and the guy walked to him to sit.

While walking he gave cold stare to all the bottoms including dunk, who greeted him cheerfully.

(Author: All tops were getting ready as they had their basketball match)

After class

Sea Pov

"Did to see how that boy was looking at us" Chimon asked me while looking something

"Yeah, I also think that he is weird but can't blame he is new here" "By the way, what are looking for?"

"Looking for my fiance, I want to give him this book which teacher told me to hand over"

"Yeah yeah, why don't you clearly say that you want to see him and wish him before his match"

chimon:*blushing*

"ohhhhh someone is blushing, where are the others?" "Don't know I think in the court" "Then lets go, we can't miss THEIR match" "Yea Yea" They both headed towards the court.

As they entered they heard a loud cheer, they looked at the score which was equal. All were sitting in the front row because obviously their soon to be husband told them. The atmosphere in the court suddenly tensed up because the rival team pushed Joong which caused him to fall. They all knew that joong will definitely take revenge on him here and outside also.

In the end Joong and team won. While Dunk was praying because he knew his fiance is going to make a scene. And exactly after going out of the court Joong pushed the boy, and the fight begins. Dunk was trying to calm joong but he was punching the guy again again. as the fight continued, the crowd increase which dunk realised and started to panic.

Dunk: Joong, lets go please lets go 'panicking'. All were trying to stop Joong but he was not listening to anyone not even Dunk. "STOP" a loud scream was heard across the whole corridor. It was the principal, "What going on here, Joong why are you punching Rocky(the guys name) he is bleeding, ohh god can someone please take to the clinic and Joong you come in my cabin after changing". Joong left from there heading towards the changing room.

While Dunk mind was getting dizzy so he also left from there. The principal called Earth to school to complain about Joong behaviour.

In changing room

Perth: Joong couldn't you control yourself, didn't you see how dunk was shaking because of the crowds and the principal will definitely call P'Earth.

Jimmy: Yeah, seriously for 100000004508th time he will call him and Phi will shout at you again dunk will save you again. Ohh God again the same story.

Pond: I'm tired of this drama. God save us from this.(praying)

Joong was listening to this quietly and laughing, he stood up after changing and headed towards the exists.

Gemini: Phi you seriously going to the principals office. (laughing)

Joong:(chuckle) You think? I am going to look for someone.

Pond: Yea Yea someone means DUNK. I'm tired of you all (laying down on the bench while closing his eyes)

Suddenly Phuwin and his gang entered the changing while panting he said.

Phuwin: Pond, Dunk and Sea are nowhere to be found. Getting startled pond fell down the bench he was laying on. "WHAT" Joong and Jimmy shouted and ran to find both of them.All of them ran after both. While searching Pond asked" Phu tell me what happened" "I don't know but that new guy Jo told us that he saw Dunk running and sea chasing, when we were looking for them we couldn't find them anywhere. "Where the fuck this guy is" Joong shouted angrily

While searching in the corridor and asking each and every person there, they saw a familiar figure walking towards them which was making every girl drool.