Cuddling Somewhere

A/N: HEY!! So you guys are lucky. It's currently 3am, I'm bored and I need sleep but I cannot. SO you guys get day 2! Hope you like it.

I was just sitting on the couch, reading a book, when all of a sudden, Emma walks up to me and hugs me from behind.

"Hi." She whispers in my ear. 

"Hi there" I say looking up at her. Her glasses are sliding off her face, but she quickly pushes them back up. Then she plops down next to me and rests her head on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I ask, smirking.

"Cuddling, what does it look like?" She pushes closer to me and hugs me. I laugh, put my book down, and wrap my arms around her. I run my fingers through her hair, or at least what's hanging out of her braid, which isn't much. I smile at her.

"Wanna watch something?" She asks without looking up.

"Sure." I say. "But you're gonna need to get up so I can grab the remote." She groans and pushes herself up. I just laugh, grab the remote, and settle back down, her resting right back on top of me. I kiss the top of her head before I put on a movie. 

Although, I wasn't watching the movie as much as I was watching her. I just stared at her, until she fell asleep. I sigh happily and relax. Then slowly, I drift off, with my favorite persons arms wrapped around me. 

A/N 2: Sorry it's really short. Like I said it's 3am and I'm really tired so. I might make it longer tomorrow or something but for now, goodbye and have a nice life!