Remember

After going to see Touka to fill her in on the events that just occurred we set up a plan to get Hina and Kaneki back. We were going to infiltrate the prison where all the captured ghouls are held to grab Hina and then find Kaneki and make him remember.

After gathering everyone and filling them in on our plan we began to set it in motion. A week later we broke into the prison but to our surprise Aogiri was thinking the same thing and was there too. But they weren't there for Kaneki they were there for Hina who joined Aogiri a while back.

We managed to get Hina but the Doves found out we were there and began to attack. Luckily for us Aogiri was holding them off. Kaneki was there as he was on his way out after taking to Hina. To our surprise he was on our side? Did he regain his memories? I noticed his hair was back to its original colour.He started fighting with a higher up in the CCG and I could tell he was holding back. But why? "I don't want to kill you, I think of you as a friend"  he said "when you were Haise we were friends, now you are Kaneki" the dove replied. When Kaneki was about to deal the last blow he stopped. "Do it Haise!" Said the dove barely clinging on to life, "I can't" Kaneki said trying not to cry.

When he refused the dove raised his weapon and killed himself, though, before drawing his last breath he asked something of Kaneki "tell anyone who asks, you killed me". In that moment Kaneki regained all of his memories and his hair changed back to white. I ran to him "KANEKI!" I shouted "y/n?" He said then started crying. "You're back? Right?" I asked in desperation "I'm back, I'm back!" I threw my arms around him and squeezed him tightly.

The fight wasn't over so we had to make our reunion short. After defeating the doves, retrieving Hina and Kaneki we left. We started to set up a plan for a new future where ghouls and humans could live side by side. Bring the peace Yoshimura dreamed of . Kaneki set up his own company with ex doves and ghouls to bring this dream to life And everything was going smoothly, but, not for long.

During the time we had before everything went to shit Kaneki and I had a proper reunion. He apologised for everything he had put me through all these years and I forgave him. "I'm just happy your alive, no matter what you do or where you go, I will always love you" he smiled hearing me say that and tears started flowing down his face. I kissed him and held him tightly, the mood suddenly changed and we ended up spending a magical night together. It was both his and my first time but it couldn't have been better, "so does this mean we're back together?" He asked "I didn't know we broke up" I replied smiling.

A couple of days later I started feeling sick, and called Yomo. "Heyyy Yomo!" I said awkwardly "what do you need" he replied "a pregnancy test..." he went silent for a minute before shouting down the phone "WHAT?! ARE YOU PREGNANT?", "I DON'T KNOW THATS WHY I NEED THE TEST!" I shouted back at him "fine. I'll get it. Who's the dad?" He asked "Kaneki". An hour later he showed up with the test and when I took it, it came back positive. "Congratulations" Yomo said while backing out the room "where are you going? YOMO DON'T YOU DARE!" I shouted as he ran away yelling "KANEKIIIII".

I chased after him but was too late. "Y-your pregnant?!" Asked Kaneki, I looked over glaring at Yomo who had a proud grin on his face. "Yes. So?" I said expecting him to react poorly "I'm so happy" he replied. I was caught of guard "happy? Really?",  "of-course!" . We spent the next couple of days happy, enjoying every minute we spent together and then he proposed. "Y/n I don't ever want to be apart from you again, will you marry me?" Of course I said yes! Yomo and the others threw a big party for our wedding and we thought that we were going to live happily ever after. But then...

The doves picked another fight. This time was worse than any before. So many lives were lost and when I was on my way to help Kaneki I was attacked and brought down, unable to hold off that many doves by myself. They tortured me and all I could think of was Kaneki and our baby. I let out gut wrenching screams every time my body was pierced. Kaneki heard and came running, when he saw me in that condition he lost control turning into some kind of monster. That was their plan, to make Kaneki turn into this thing!

Not only was he now a monster, it was releasing gas that was turning people into ghouls. Yomo came and rescued me and we set up yet another plan to save Kaneki. The person who attacked me was Mutsuki, I couldn't understand why but he kept saying "you took him away from me, how dare you take him away from me". What did he mean by that? Kaneki? When he saw Kaneki turn into a monster he panicked, it was obvious he was kept in the dark about this part of the plan. We found out the person who was now in charge of the CCG was behind this, and most of the doves left because they disagreed with his actions. We ended up teaming up with the doves to fix this whole situation and prevent more damage being done.

It took a while but we convinced them. While working with the doves we were much stronger and managed to locate the part of the monster Kaneki was in. It took days before we found him because it was so big! When we did we had to find the other source of the monster and destroy that to get rid of it, but for now our main priority was helping Kaneki regain his strength. He was unconscious for a couple of days then eventually woke up.  I cried when he opened his eyes and he pulled me close "your such a cry baby" he said sounding weak "says you" I replied. I filled him in on the situation and he immediately got up and headed to help find where the other source was.

When we found it Kaneki decided he was gonna be the one to destroy it. I didn't even try to argue, there was no point, I couldn't change his mind no matter how much I wanted to. Later that day he set out to destroy the source. After it was destroyed it collapsed with him still at the top, I screamed and ran to get him. When I found him he was drowning, being pulled my the liquid that was previously inside the monster, I grabbed him and pulled him out. He was alive!