Way Of The Ninja

(It begins with Wu heading to Ignacia where Kai, Kimmer, & Nya are working at Four Weapons Blacksmith.)

Kai: (Making a sword.) To forge the perfect weapon, you first need the right metal and plenty of heat. Cool it off... and... presto! (Sighs in disappointment as his sword ends up bent.)

Nya: (Laughs.) You made it too quickly, Kai. Be patient. If Father was still here, he'd say—

Kai: I know. No matter how much fire you have, experience isn't something you learn overnight.

Kimmer: (Yawning) Sorry I fell asleep

Kimmer: (Yawning) Sorry I fell asleep. (She saw Kai's sword bent up.) Are try making a Pretzel Sword.

Kai: No I wasn't.

Kimmer: Did dad said "No matter how much fire you have, experience isn't something you learn overnight."

Kai: That may work for you, Nya and Kimmer, but I'm gonna be a better blacksmith than Dad ever was.

Kimmer: Can play outside! (Nya nod.)

Kai: Go ahead but come before night fall.

Kimmer: Okay! (When out.)

Wu: (Entering the shop.) Hmm... your metal is loud and heavy. Useful to slow one down. Useless in the art of stealth. All tools for a samurai, but nothing for a ninja?

Kai: Ninja? Huh, you're a long way from finding a ninja in these parts, old man. And the shop is called "Four Weapons," not "For Browsing." Either buy something or go peddle your insults somewhere else.

Wu: Ha! Too bad. Thought I'd find something special here. (Nya motions to Kai to show Wu around.)

Kai: If it's something special you're looking for, let me sh— (Wu disappears.)

Nya: What is it?

Kai: He was just... forget it.

(A dark cloud then appears over Ignacia, heralding the arrival of the Skulkin. Upon the arrival, three Skulkin generals appear on the Skull Truck.)

Nuckal: Oh, oh! Let me go first! Please, oh please! I'm dying to go down there!

Kruncha: You nitwit, you're already dead! Try to control yourself in front of Master Samukai! (Changing tone, talking to Samukai.) But with all due respect, last time... you did say... I could go first.

Samukai: Sorry boys, this one is mine. Just remember what we're after and find that map. Attack!

(All the Skulkin Vehicles accelerate in full speed. The citizens of Ignacia charge towards the oncoming trucks.)

Samukai: Boo!

(The citizens turn and flee as the Skeleton Army rushes past them.)

Nya: (Noticing them from the shop). What are they?