Lips

(Y/N)

I get out of the shower and realize I didn't bring a towel... or any clothes. I knock on the door hoping he hears it, which he doesn't. I open it slightly and peek my head through. "Wrio." He looks up from the bed and to my direction. "Can you pass me a towel?" He nods and walks out of the room. He comes back some seconds later and hands me a towel. "Here." "Thanks." I wrap it around my hips and walk to the bed to grab my pajamas which I'd set there earlier. I look at him and notice him shirtless. I look at him up and down and smile. "Zero shame." I blush at his comment and giggle. "You look hot." I look at his v-line and feel my cheeks get all tingly. He follows my eyes and smiles. "Thank goodness I'm not wearing sweatpants." "What?" He blushes and I follow. "Go put on some clothes." I go into the bathroom and get dressed.

I walk out and he does grabby hands. I walk to him and he pulls me to his lap. "Do you like the view?" He pushes my chin up and pecks my neck. "Not much of a view except for the roof." He moves back and kisses me. I kiss back and after a short time we pull away. "Do you mind if I sleep like this?" He asks and I shake my head. "No, but I'd mind it even less if I got to sleep in your shirt." He smiles and pulls a shirt from his drawers and tosses it to me. He turns off the light. I put the shirt on after taking mine off and he comes lay on bed with me. "You're adorable." We cuddle and I place my arm around his torso. "That's naughty." I giggle and hug him tightly. "Be careful, I don't want you to get hurt." "I won't get hurt." He pecks my forehead. "If you say so." I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I wake up to my name being called. I open my eyes slowly and see Wriothesley's chest. "(Y/N)." He whimpers. I feel a hand on my thigh and he pulls me closer. "(Y/N)." His breath hitches. I look up to him. "Don't go." I throw my leg over his and hug him. "I won't." I kiss his chin. "I won't ever ever go." His eyes flutter open and he looks at me and hugs me really tight. "Bad dream?" He nods. "Did I leave you?" He nods again. "It's just a dream, I won't ever ever leave you." "Good." He pulls my leg up over his hip and my whole body presses against him. "I love you." I say softly and then I process. My face flushes red. "So- mrph!" His lips slam against mine. "I love you, too." He mumbles against my lips and I smile. "Yippee." He smiles. "Yippee." His hand slides up and down my waist. "You're adorable." He says before kissing me.

I breathe in through my nose and his deep sweet smell fills my senses. I close my eyes and leave butterfly kisses on his neck. "That tickles, (Y/N)!" I smile. "Want me to leave actual kisses?" I tease. "What?" His eyes widen. "What?" "Huh?" "No." "Did you-" "No." I move back and peck his cheek. He cups my face and kisses me. A deep, passionate, brain-melting kiss... probably mouth melting, too... is that a thing?... probably not. I grasp his hair and push his face closer to mine. His tongue caresses mine, it's gentle, but his movements feel confident. So confident that my mind goes to the "second date activities". Quit it, brain!

I feel this light tingle on my bottom lip after one of the.... Uhhhhhhh.... Kisses? I mean... it's the same kiss, it's just... divided? I don't know, after a half-second breather. I decide to ignore it because there's no way I'm pulling away. Sadly, he pulls away. He pants silently before getting on top of me and kissing me again. Brain! We just got together, shut up! Please get off of me, my brain is not obeying me! AAAAAAAA- I open my eyes for half a second and take a moment to appreciate this man's beauty! To be specific, his shirtless beauty... holy- AAAAAAAAAA! I close my eyes and decide to just not let my brain function at all, and, before I know it, we're both panting with a string of saliva joining our mouths. "Sorry..." Holy shit, that was awesome. "(Y/N)?" I make eye contact with him and lift myself slightly to peck his lips. "What day is it?" I ask and he smiles. "That good of a kiss, huh?" I roll my eyes.