10 ~ Saliva and Candies

Starscream's POV

No one's around. Why?

I've been walking around the ship for a good half an hour now, and yet I can't find anyone else than myself. How sad.
Bored, I decided to go check on Knockout in the medbay, but when the doors slid open, I saw Lord Megatron on the medical berth. It didn't look good.

Starscream: "Knockout! What the slag happened!?"

The medic was kind of panicking? He kept looking through his medicines to find something, and near him, I saw 5 empty cubes of my dark blood. This idiot has given Megatron too much of my fragging blood, and now the situation has taken a dangerous turn.

Knockout: "I don't know! He's not responding to your blood! And he has so much whiskey in his frame- WHY DID HE DRINK SO DAMN MUCH-"

Starscream: "Why would he drink!? Alcohol and Dark Energon together are a very bad fusion!"

Knockout: "...WHAT-!? AND YOU TELL US THIS NOW!?"

I wanted to slap him so much, but I contained. Instead, I looked over at Megatron, his optics glitching from purple to red and back, that didn't have many meanings.

Starscream: "Knockout, did Lord Megatron had any problems with my blood?"

Knockout: "Not really? He told me he craved it on an elevate level, but I thought it was normal!"

This GLITCH-

Starscream: "HIS FRAME WASN'T ADJUSTED WITH THE RIGHT BEGIN AMOUNT! HE GOT HIT WITH TOO MUCH ON THE FIRST SHOT! AND NOW HIS FRAME IS OVERWORKING TO BALANCE THE ABSENCE OF THE STRENGTH MY BLOOD GIVES HIM!"

Knockout: "But I gave him more of your blood!"

Starscream: "HE'S NOT RESPONDING ANYMORE!"

My processor was dying, I just couldn't think straight. Megatron wasn't surely the nicest of all bots, but at this point, I just can't let him go offline like this.

Starscream: "Knockout, you talk about this with anyone, you die."

Before he could answer me, I climbed on the medical berth and sat on Megatron's tank. I bent down, cupping his faceplate in my claws and getting mine closer.
Our dermas were just inches apart, and I expected Knockout to protest, but he just stared in surprise and curiosity.

Then I did it.

I closed the distance between my dermas and Megatron's, forcing my glossa into his intake.
I was kissing him.
I was kissing Megatron.

More than kissing, in a couple of minutes, became a make-out session, which in the end was my goal.
I broke us apart and looked at his life signals, noticing how they had stabilized. I looked at Knockout, who was staring at me, a stupid grin printed on his faceplate.

Starscream: "...what? He needed a stronger source."

Knockout: "You kissed Megatron, you kissed Megatron~"

That glitch started repeating the sentence in loop, and I just jumped off of the medical berth and walked away, away from the medbay, away from Knockout, away from my problems.
Away from Megatron.