on no... sad mindset ಠ⁠﹏⁠ಠ

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Lately, I have not been doing well in my mind. If anything, I've been getting worse! Being scolded for nothing at school, people sometimes making fun of me, hell! Even my new pet rabbit hates me! Her name's Pepper. Extremely sassy dassy and stuff. Well, I can't blame her, but she could be more forgiving with me. I recently... threatened her about something. Let me show you.

-------------------------------------------

Pepper thumped on the ground, being brattish and stubborn; that she does not want Daiki to change without her in the room, as she 'deserves' to be taken care of right now.

Pepper (supposedly saying): let me in! I deserve to be treated amazingly! I don't care if you're half naked!

Daiki: oh shut it. Tone that attitude down before I put you back In your place.

Pepper (Supposedly saying): no! No no no no no! You can't make me! Stop right now! Don't go!

Daiki: pepper, do not play with my temper here. You know sassiness doesn't work well with anger issues.

Pepper twitches her ear, and thumps again, letting out an annoyed grunty noise. As she is pissed, she is saying: "oh? You think I care?! Try me! I'm your glorious pet rabbit and I deserve everything!"

Daiki: just WAIT TILL I CHANGE. YOULL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

Daiki slams the door of his bedroom; he quickly gets changed and heads out. That's when he didn't realise he would make a big mistake

Pepper: oh? You're back? What are you gonna do now?

Daiki: YOU KNOW WHAT IM GONNA DO?!? IF YOU CARRY ON WITH THIS BRATTISH ATTITUDE YOU'LL FIND OUT!

Pepper: oh please I'm DYING to know. You always blabber. I am your pet and you should be caring about me. All your love and time goes to me, since I deserve it! Otherwise you are just a cruel monster!

Daiki: YOU KNOW WHAT?!? I AM CRUEL! I'LL BE CRUEL! IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP RIGHT NOW I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL.

Pepper: I'll make your life a living hell! I'll completely mess up your house, chewing on your furniture and stuff! Don't try me! And what can you do?! You can only change my water and put food in my bowl because that's all you're good for!

Daiki: fine. You want to know. I WILL TAKE ALL YOUR STUFF, AND BRING IG BACK TO THE STORE TO REFUND. I WILL TAKE YOU AND YOUR BRATTY LITTLE ASS INTO THE FOREST BACK WITH YOUR ANCESTORS AND YOU NEED TO GO HUNTING FOR YOURSELF AND SURVIVE THE PREDATORS! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!

Daiki yelled, as he slammed his door on the floor; he had snapped.

that's when Daiki realised,

He had broken his trust with Pepper.

Pepper took a few steps back, whimpering; her ears were folded, and Daiki's screaming was etched into her mind. She couldn't believe that it's just been 3 days Since Daiki got her and Daiki is already screaming at her.

Pepper: (supposedly saying) you monster... You...you sick monster! Stay away! Stay away from me!..

Daiki: wait... Pepper...