8-Responsibilty

✨Hi lovely readers ✨

Second Chance is not given to other person it is given to yourself , it's a temporary escape from reality so that you can be ready for finally accepting the betrayal last time

Because a second chance itself means the foundations are shattered and you just need one more chance to your heart before the final betrayal to finally register it to your brain.
To be brave enough to take responsibility of your actions decides the amount of love and respect you hold for .The word "sorry" had become hollow, stripped of its sincerity and depth. Its true essence, charm, and meaning had been diluted by overuse and insincerity.

Without genuine sincerity behind one's actions, apologies became empty gestures, devoid of true remorse or intention to change.

Abhinav called and this time Navya picked up.

Abhinav: Hey, Navya, can we meet? Dont cut the call. Please i promise just listen to me once and then take your decision and i will respect that willingly but please listen to me.There's something important I want to talk to you about.
His voice was cracking .

Navya could hear him sobbing and though she was still fighting to what to do next she accepted the offer.

Abhinav was relaxed to know that at least she is ready this time to listen to him " How about our favorite café? "
Navya "ok but tomorrow i have two surgeries back to back so i will meet you by 7:00pm. Is it ok with you"

"Yeah it's fine with me . Good night and thank you navya"
She just hummed in response which made abhinav chest tightened with sorrow and guilt .

Next evening after their hectic schedule they met .
At the cafe, Abhinav and Navya sit across from each other, nervous but determined. Navya's eyes betray traces of tears, her emotions raw and vulnerable..

Abhinav: "Navya, I need to apologize. I know I hurt you deeply, and I'm truly sorry for that. I never meant to take you for granted or make you feel unimportant. You've always been the most important person in my life, and I've been foolish to let my insecurities get in the way."

Abhinav reaches for Navya's hand, a silent gesture of reassurance and sincerity.

Navya on other hand tried her best to not to show herself weak she crossed her arms on her chest and looked outside the window.
With her voice trembling " I understand , it's not bad to think about your future ,to secure it, i understand abhi.
But it's been so hard for me, feeling like I alone wasn't enough for you. I needed to take a step back and reevaluate everything"

Abhinav gazing into her eyes " I know, and I don't blame you. But please believe me when I say that my love for you has never wavered.
Yes, I was selfish, thinking that being with you would elevate my status somehow. But what I realize now is that none of that matters. All I want is to be with you, because you're the one who makes me truly happy."