Chapter 16: Uncle Yoshi

Start from the beginning

Yuki: Wonder what Sakura's up to at Yoshi's.

Kyo: I still can't believe she's part of the Suzuki fortune.

====================
==========

Tamaki, Sakura, Yoshi: HAHAHAHA!

As the crook attempts to turn the knobs of the faucet, they wouldn't let out a single drop of water

As the crook attempts to turn the knobs of the faucet, they wouldn't let out a single drop of water. But soon he found a toilet which was seemingly filled with water. So he dunked his head into it. Only to find out it was gasoline instead of water, as the toilet exploded.

====================
==========

The rest of the movie had been as much of a laugh as it was before. With the funniest scene coming at the end.

Peter: KEVIN! YOU SPENT $967 ON ROOM SERVICE?!

The rest of the family kept on laughing about the scene as the movie came to a close.

Yoshi: This has been so fun. So, what do you guys want for dinner? Or do you want to watch a Broadway Show? Anything at all?

Sakura: Well, we kind of want something for dinner.

Tamaki: Maybe more pizza?

Yoshi: Yes! Akashi?

Akashi calls up the same pizza place, as Yoshi keeps talking to his kids about other things.

Yoshi: So, how have you kids been in school?

Tamaki: I have gotten straight A's.

Sakura: Maybe a few B's.

Yoshi: Well don't worry. Just keep working hard and you'll have a good future!

Sakura: Hey wait. Is that-

Yoshi: Yep. That's my neighbor. Mr. Mac-Laugh-Len, in an Endeavor costume.

Tamaki: Isn't it Mr. Mc-Lock-Len? McLaughlin.

Yoshi: You'll see why. Be surprised, he is an amazing biochemist, and also a huge nerd as a kid.

Suddenly, he sees the Home Alone Movie on the other side of his neighbor's house and laughs so wildly, he nearly sets himself on fire.