8. HER HAPPY TIME WITH HIM

Start from the beginning

Author's Pov:

When you about to leave this uncomfortable situation someone called you, then you turned your head to the said person direction, Its Taehyung. "YN" he called you while comes forward. "Yeah hello Mr. Kim" you said without any emotion with teary eyes but you immediately wiped them. It's breaks his heart to see you like this. "What are you doing here" he asked, "Well we came to give your coat and wallet which you forget last time we met" she said handed him the paper bag.

"Oh yeah thank you soo much, I appreciate your help" he said with smile. "No problem" you said with blank expression. "We done our job so we can leave now" you said bowing then about to leave but halted when he grabbed your wrist. "Please don't leave" he said in pleading tone which melts your heart but you don't want to be in this situation so you ungripped your wrist from him "There's no need to stay here Mr. Kim we just want to give your things nothing more" you said with same emotion. "Can we talk for some time?" He said while showing his puppy eyes which makes you want to kiss him soo badly. 'Yaah what are you thinking you pabo comeback from your dirty mind thoughts' your inner goddess scolded you.

"Please" he pleaded you, "Okay well" you said, as you about to go but halted "one second Mr. Kim" you said then walked towards the manager and the receptionist.

You slapped him then said "This is for disrespecting women, If you again talk wrong about women and sluts then, you will be folded into a chair

You slapped him then said "This is for disrespecting women, If you again talk wrong about women and sluts then, you will be folded into a chair....." you moved close to his ear "But trust me you will regret to even born when I show you the taste of hell." Then sana slapped him and said "This is for disrespecting me and my sister", then after you averted your gaze to that annoying receptionist and then you slapped her "This is for creating this whole drama, if you done your job perfectly then this will never happened" you said she lowered her head to down due to embarrassment. While Taehyung grinned at you.

Then Taehyung motioned jungkook to take Sana with him as he wants to spend some time with you alone. "Shall we go?" he said and you nodded. You went with him but you didn't notice that sana was not with you. When you were with him in elevator he keeps starting at you, while you are trying to avoid his stare.

You two went inside the cabin. That's when you realized that Sana is not with you. "Where is my sister Mr. Kim?" I asked him, "I saw her talking to Jungkook, I think she is with him." he said, 'but she didn't know him then how can she?' These thoughts are roaming. "But Mr. Kim she didn't know him right? So how can she be with him?" you asked. "I think they want to get to know each other..... Like us...!" he said winked at you. "U-us? W-what do you m-mean?" you asked him while he came closer to where you were standing. You are moving back as he is also coming closer to you. You're going backwards and you hit a wall.

 You're going backwards and you hit a wall